PLEASE HELP!!!!

Scootypuffjr

Mouseketeer
My family and I are leaving for London tomorrow and we will be there until the 8th when we head to Paris. We have had to cancel this trip several times due to Covid and in the shuffle of rebooking this trip last minute I overlooked buying the tickets to the Warner Brothers Harry Potter studio tour which is the ONLY thing my 11 year old son wanted to do. I have checked golden tours, your scanner, and get your guide and come up empty. We need tickets for 2 adults and 1 child either the afternoon of the 4th or any time on the 5th, 6th, or 7th (of July). Any suggestions? I am willing to pay the overpriced charges to make this happen. TIA!

Attraction Tickets?
The 'tickets' don't seem to have the dates but the Virginia experience days vouchers with lunch for two are open dated. But read all the small print.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter