Please join me in welcoming the newest co-moderator here!

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
<b>Robinrs</b> will be joining SimonV and Eeyorestail to moderate the Orlando Hotels and Attractions.
Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Robin!! :)
Cathy

Robinrs.. welcome to your new Home.. I will come and visit, I am sure you will make it fun.. Take care..

Congratulations Robin! I know you'll do a great job here! :)

I'm still trying to work out how CC beat me to the Post here! Anyway, it is GREAT news to have Robin along as our newest Mod and I know she will make a really valuable contribution to the Orlando scene. Won't you, Robin? Robin?? Why are you running away......? Only kidding, we're not that bad :D

Don't worry, Lisa, "rowdy" doesn't even know where this board is!! And how glad I am of that!

Welcome aboard. You are a nice addition. Just starting to really like these particular boards. Full of great ideas. Have Fun

Congratulations and a big welcome to you Robin!:cool:

congrads robin on co-mod keep us all focused, good luck cmatt

:jester: :) :D

I just wished I was smart enough to have some of those pics everyone has on their threads and posts

:( :mad:

Welcome Robin. I am brand new to this board myself! Glad that fellow Canadians are along for the ride.:earsgirl:

Thanks so much for the welcome. I hope i will learn alot of tips here for our December trip. I've been saving airmiles for 7 years!!! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter