Please Lock

Just joining in on this fun. Haven't been on the DIS in years but it is cool to see others my age going on trips.

Just joining in on this fun. Haven't been on the DIS in years but it is cool to see others my age going on trips.

KidGoofy- welcome back & thanks for joining in! Looks like you'll be going on your own trip soon enough!

KidGoofy- welcome back & thanks for joining in! Looks like you'll be going on your own trip soon enough!
So I got to the last page yesterday but became busy and didn't realize you finished it. But it seemed like an awesome time. And yes I am actually going on the Eastern Canada Disney Cruise with my family next month. Extremely excited since I will be where Sidney Crosby grew up, and yes I will be making fun of him constantly lol. But I also have 2 more trips I have, 1 with my family for Food and Wine(which I have been to before and recommend you visit once) and for my 21st Birthday(which I will obviously be doing the Beers Around the World at EPCOT). Oh and about the marathon, I heard they are addicting so expect to be going back annually lol plus the crowds are much smaller at that time.

Great trip report! I'm so glad that your BF ended up falling in love with WDW.

Just to let you know...when you wrote about tearing up at the California Grill, my eyes welled up with tears, as well. You have the *passion* for Disney World and there are more people out here just like you than you could ever imagine. So glad that your server seated you in one of the best seats in the house.

Thanks again for sharing...probably the best trip report I'd ever read!

Great trip report! I'm so glad that your BF ended up falling in love with WDW.

Just to let you know...when you wrote about tearing up at the California Grill, my eyes welled up with tears, as well. You have the *passion* for Disney World and there are more people out here just like you than you could ever imagine. So glad that your server seated you in one of the best seats in the house.

Thanks again for sharing...probably the best trip report I'd ever read!

OnSpaceshipEarth;
Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments- It makes me really happy to know that there are still other passionate "imagineers" out there! Thank you again for reading my TR- I'm happy that I could pass on some of my memories (and emotions ;) ) to you!

Great TR! I enjoyed reading it all! It sounds like you had a great time, and that you were able to "go with the flow" and not let the minor inconveniences (like the monsoons rains) ruin your trip. Very jealous of your Cali Grill meal...

Good luck with the marathon - I am aiming to run it in 2014. :)

Great TR! I enjoyed reading it all! It sounds like you had a great time, and that you were able to "go with the flow" and not let the minor inconveniences (like the monsoons rains) ruin your trip. Very jealous of your Cali Grill meal...

Good luck with the marathon - I am aiming to run it in 2014. :)

ghtx: Thanks for reading and for the compliments, I'm so glad that you enjoyed my TR! I hope that you can experience the Cali Grill for yourself sometime soon!

I wish you the best of luck with your marathon- I still can't believe we signed up for 2013! We were originally only "thinking" about 2014 before the trip! Guess we caught the Disney fever :) Try to enjoy your training- its all part of the experience (no matter how torturous it may seem)!

Just Finished Reading your Report and it was GREAT!:flower3:

I loved reading a TR written by someone my age!

My DBF has never been to Disney before (and Im going through Disney withdraws) so Im hoping within a year to get him there :goodvibes

I graduated College in 2011 and am planning on grad school in 2013 so Im crossing my fingers DBF and I can go sometime next year... *Crossing my fingers* and *Saving Money*

I loved hearing about your stay at AKL (I've always wanted to stay there just to have the animals outside the room). Giraffes!!!

Isnt it funny that like 5years ago we were teenagers? I find myself thinking out loud alot that i was never that disrespectful...:confused:

Your last night at Cali Grill almost had me in tears every minute of the way. From sitting down, to the amazingly helpful waitor, to watching wishes I was there with you.

Can't wait to hear about your marathon! Good Luck!

Just Finished Reading your Report and it was GREAT!:flower3:

I loved reading a TR written by someone my age!

My DBF has never been to Disney before (and Im going through Disney withdraws) so Im hoping within a year to get him there :goodvibes

I graduated College in 2011 and am planning on grad school in 2013 so Im crossing my fingers DBF and I can go sometime next year... *Crossing my fingers* and *Saving Money*

I loved hearing about your stay at AKL (I've always wanted to stay there just to have the animals outside the room). Giraffes!!!

Isnt it funny that like 5years ago we were teenagers? I find myself thinking out loud alot that i was never that disrespectful...:confused:

Your last night at Cali Grill almost had me in tears every minute of the way. From sitting down, to the amazingly helpful waitor, to watching wishes I was there with you.

Can't wait to hear about your marathon! Good Luck!

MINNIEmeetsTINK: Thanks for reading my TR- I'm glad there are other DIS-ers out there like me! I hope that you and your DBF can make it to Disney soon- I'm sure he'll love it! And I would definitely recommend AKL, at least for part of your stay if not the whole trip!

Good luck saving money & with all the pre-grad school applications/saving! It sure is hard being in "the real world" now- especially when everyone you talk to wants to know what you're doing next- Like, give me a bit of rest will ya? :)

I'm not sure if I should be, but I'm glad that my Cali Grill description touched you- when I was first writing, I thought I was being too sentimental ;)

Best Wishes to you & your DBF, keep in touch- its always nice hearing from someone going through similar situations!

Thank you for writing such a well written TR, it was a pleasure to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We are also renting points and staying at AKV - Jambo in November. Your report has me even more excited than I had already been - November can't come fast enough! We'll have our 3 kids in tow with us, but I'm now considering taking advantage of Disney's babysitting/children's activity centres so that DH and I can perhaps have our own Cali Grill moment!!:love:

Thank you for writing such a well written TR, it was a pleasure to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. We are also renting points and staying at AKV - Jambo in November. Your report has me even more excited than I had already been - November can't come fast enough! We'll have our 3 kids in tow with us, but I'm now considering taking advantage of Disney's babysitting/children's activity centres so that DH and I can perhaps have our own Cali Grill moment!!:love:

thr33boys: Thank you for reading and for your compliments! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful time at AKV and on your trip- November is a great time to visit! I definitely recommend Cali Grill for you and your DH- every vacation needs a little romance :goodvibes

Enjoy!

MINNIEmeetsTINK: Thanks for reading my TR- I'm glad there are other DIS-ers out there like me! I hope that you and your DBF can make it to Disney soon- I'm sure he'll love it! And I would definitely recommend AKL, at least for part of your stay if not the whole trip!

Good luck saving money & with all the pre-grad school applications/saving! It sure is hard being in "the real world" now- especially when everyone you talk to wants to know what you're doing next- Like, give me a bit of rest will ya? :)

I'm not sure if I should be, but I'm glad that my Cali Grill description touched you- when I was first writing, I thought I was being too sentimental ;)

Best Wishes to you & your DBF, keep in touch- its always nice hearing from someone going through similar situations!

The thing is...you weren't being "too sentimental". You wrote an honest trip report that made us feel like we were there. You made reservations with a certain idea of *how* it should *be*. All of us WDW fanatics understand it. I think I speak for MANY here on the Disboards that we are really looking forward to your next TR!

:)

The thing is...you weren't being "too sentimental". You wrote an honest trip report that made us feel like we were there. You made reservations with a certain idea of *how* it should *be*. All of us WDW fanatics understand it. I think I speak for MANY here on the Disboards that we are really looking forward to your next TR!

:)

Thank you, OnSpaceshipEarth, for your compliments and reassurance!! I certainly can't wait until our next trip so that I can write another one :)

Thanks again to Everyone who has read my TR!

I finally was able to edit and resize my photographs- hopefully this will make the thread both more manageable and enjoyable.

Our Photopass-CD should be arriving this afternoon! :cool1: I will work on uploading some of those pictures as soon as I can.

Until next time, thanks again, hope you found it entertaining, and stay magical!

:wave2:

Okay- I have taken the liberty of picking some of our "best" Photopass Pictures and inserting them throughout my Trip Report on the appropriate days!

Since I already had so many pictures loaded, I had to leave most of the PP photos out- but at least now there are a few!

Enjoy and Thanks again!

Cool! Can't wait to see the new pictures!

Edit: I just did. They're great! You two are very photogenic together; the Photopass was worth it!

Cool! Can't wait to see the new pictures!

Edit: I just did. They're great! You two are very photogenic together; the Photopass was worth it!

Thank you! We can't wait to go back in January and find some new places :)

Great TR! Found your link from a AKV-Kidani question in another thread.

GL with the marathon!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter