Please post experiences using same day DAS selections using MDE App.

Just found this over on Kenny the Pirate. Good info. You do have to be tapped into the park for it to show up. Some people are having some issues selecting other guests in their party. Hopefully this gets sorted out soon.
https://www.kennythepirate.com/2021/10/19/in-app-disability-services-are-struggling-at-genie-launch/
That would make sense.
Under DAS as it was before, we could not add anyone to a DAS Return Time at the attraction before they were in tapped into the park.

Does anyone know if you can add a DAS pass when you are in the park while you have your two advanced passes all ready picked out or do you have to wait till you use your two advanced passes to get a new one?

well I spent to morning in the magic kingdom and I have to say the new DAS system is absolutely amazing, being able to just get your times from the app is so helpful. Once you get into the park a das button will show up in menu you get from pressing the button on the bottom left. From there you just pick your attraction and you go. You can only see to get a DAS once for each attraction and I did have an issue where my das button disappeared but it showed back up after closing out the app.

well I spent to morning in the magic kingdom and I have to say the new DAS system is absolutely amazing, being able to just get your times from the app is so helpful. Once you get into the park a das button will show up in menu you get from pressing the button on the bottom left. From there you just pick your attraction and you go. You can only see to get a DAS once for each attraction and I did have an issue where my das button disappeared but it showed back up after closing out the app.
Are you saying you can only use DAS once on an attraction the whole day? Like once you’ve rode once, that’s it?

Yeah like I went on space earlier and I can't select it again but interestingly enough I just checked and i can select people mover again. So maybe its just the premium rides?
So no repeat return times on Individual paid LL using the app? Wonder if you can request repeat return time the old fashion way? Wish Disney would just straight out say how it will work :confused3

Does anyone know if you can add a DAS pass when you are in the park while you have your two advanced passes all ready picked out or do you have to wait till you use your two advanced passes to get a new one?
This has already been confirmed... you do NOT have to use the Advanced Selections before obtaining a day-of DAS Return Time. You do not even have to use the Advanced Selections, you can allow them to expire unused.

They specifically told me that the day of reservation return time is separate from the Advanced Reservations. That is how they can spread it throughout the day. I got some as early as 10 and some at 5ish. I think it is a good way for them to spread out people using the pass (at least that is what I assume)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter