Please pray for my family and myself all will help

Prayers sent - the Bastrop, TX fire last year completely consumed the cabin my parents Winter in (it was a rental & nothing of theirs was inside, but several of their friends lost their homes), so we know what you must be going through now. Hang in there!

Many many prayers said. I have good friends who one of the few in their neighborhood whose house wasn't burned to the ground the other day. So much sadness.

Prayers for you, your family and all those who have been so horribly affected by this. My heart is hurting for you all!

Angel16

Praying for your family and all those affected by the wildfires including those brave firefighters working so hard to combat it in the extreme heat.

So all the people whose houses burned down... I guess god hates them?

Sending positive energy that you will soon be back in your home :wizard:

Prayers to you, your family, neighbors who are affected. We have several friends who are in the same situation and it's just so heartbreaking. We are thinking and praying for you all!
:hug:

done. My heart goes out to all who are affected~we love CO and seeing it and all of the residents under such stress is unbelievable, like out of a movie.Stay safe :hug:

Prayers for you and your family and for all the families affected. Also, hats off and prayers for the brave and tireless firefighters who are risking their lives to get this under control.:grouphug:

I'm so sorry you have to endure these very tough times. :hug:

I wish you (and everyone in your surrounding area) the best of luck and nothing less than a huge ginormous rainstorm!! (no lightning) (I used to live in Boulder - I can relate to the extreme dryness.)

So tough to know what you are all going thru. Keep us posted.

Sending well wishes and good vibes your way.

Just an update for everyone,

thanks for all the prayers. My wife went to a meeting last night she said it was so sad. Our street was one that caught on fire there are only 2 homes standing, one of them is mine thank god. we still cant get in and there are 346 homes at last count gone. The city has lifted some places and people are returing home not my area and they are telling people don't unpack the fire is still there annd with our strange wind can swich at any time.

Once again thanks every one for you thoughts and prayers.

Just an update for everyone,

thanks for all the prayers. My wife went to a meeting last night she said it was so sad. Our street was one that caught on fire there are only 2 homes standing, one of them is mine thank god. we still cant get in and there are 346 homes at last count gone. The city has lifted some places and people are returing home not my area and they are telling people don't unpack the fire is still there annd with our strange wind can swich at any time.

Once again thanks every one for you thoughts and prayers.

So glad to hear that!

My Uncle is in the same situation. The houses on one side of him are gone, his and the one next to it are still there. My Uncle was able to go up the day after the fire (he's a police officer) and was shocked that their house was still there. He was sure it was gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter