Please pray for my wife

Prayers and a hug to your family. So very sorry she is not here, but so glad you had such love and a wonderful person for all those years.

I am very sorry for your loss. You have wonderful memories to last forever, and you know you brought her happiness. Take care of yourself.

I am truly sorry for your loss. She is in a better place now.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm so very sorry for your loss. May you be blessed with comfort and grace.

I am sorry for your loss. Your wife has now joined the angels who will help others of us who fight this terrible disease.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Just read your first post and the followup. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. My beautiful wife passed away this past Friday at our home and now is at peace. A big thank you goes to my local Hospice as they made her last few days at home as comfortable as possible. They are truly angels.

My prayers are with you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Just a little over two weeks have passed since your wife died. I hope you are making it okay day by day. Hospice was also there for us when my mil moved to our home for her last months. I've prayed for you and your children this morning as you go through these hard days.

Just found your post and am so sorry to read that Gayle passed away a few weeks ago. I can't imagine your grief as you cope with your loss while trying to be the best Dad possible to your four children. As time moves forward, I hope you can think of things to do to remember her and the happy times you shared together at DL and elsewhere.

I truly believe she is in a better place.:hug:

Watching DH go through his treatments is very hard

You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks so much everyone for your prayers. It has been almost a month since Gayle's passing and I am trying to cope with the loss of my best friend and companion. My 13 year old daughter and I are going to Disneyland on Aug. 5th- 9th and I think it is goingjust go to be very hard because of all the wonderful memories we had at Disneyland. We are DVC members and it was my wife who decided we should join DVC because we loved going to DL so much with our 4 children. I'm hoping her spirit will give us the strength to just go and have a good time. Thank you so much again

I'm sure this trip will be bittersweet. You have precious memories that were made there. My mil's wish for us after she passed (and she wanted a promise from us) was for us to go to WDW. So we went in her memory and many times found ourselves saying "Thanks Mom" throughout the trip. In a way, it helped us to move forward.

Hello,

I hope you and your daughter were able to enjoy your time together.

I lost my dear husband to cancer on July 3 of this year, and I still can't believe he is gone. My husband introduced me to Disney World, we honeymooned there and took our two daughters there many times.

I am taking our girls back to WDW next week to observe what would have been our 20th wedding anniversary. We had planned the trip before my husband died, and my girls still want to go ... and so we are.
(I know the tickler is off - I thought I fixed it but apparently I am technologically challenged).

Similar to your statement in your earlier post, I am unsure about how I will handle this trip. My husband loved Disney World - I will never forget when he took me there for the first time - it was like all the joy of childhood came rushing back to him as he took my hand and led me into the Magic Kingdom. I am afraid to go, but I am also unwilling to stop going to this place which is so special to us. I am sure our trip will include some tears, but I also hope it will include some smiles and perhaps even some sense of my husband's presence with us.

I hope your trip went well. If you feel up to it, please share your experience with us.

God bless,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter