Please read, Jimmy Fund Walk 2007

PrincessBelle23

Mouseketeer
Hi fellow DISers,

I'm not sure if this is allowed (sorry in advance to the MODs if it's not!!:scared: ) but on Sunday September 16th I'll be participating in the 5-mile portion of the Jimmy Fund Walk in Boston. I know it's a lot to ask, but if any of you are willing to make a donation, even just $1, it would mean the world to me. I promise this is 100% legit, and have a direct link: http://www.jimmyfundwalk.org/Katie305

The reason I am doing this is because a little girl very close to my heart was diagnosed this past March with Leukemia. She is only 4 years old, and luckily has reached remission. However, she still has a year and a half of treatment ahead of her until her life can return to the way it used to be. Abby is a fighter, and has showed me strength and wisdom well beyond her 4 years of life. She smiles every day, and is such a loving child, even with all the terrible treatments and side affects she has experienced these past 6 months. When Abby is finished with her treatments she's going to get a "wish" from the make-a-wish foundation and - you guessed it, SHE'LL BE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! :cheer2:

All proceeds from this walk directly benefit the Jimmy Fund and the children who need to visit it weekly (if not more often) for their treatments. It is an amazing place, and every dollar will benefit these children.

Thank you so much for your time!! And please visit http://www.jimmyfundwalk.org/Katie305

Sincerely,
Katie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

bumping and also to say that the Jimmy Fund is my chosen charity. i will see if i can donate (due to my own medical issues money is tight), but i just wanted to tell everyone that i know the Jimmy Fund and it is a real charity!

i hope you get all the donations you can, and thanks for helping such a great charity!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter