Please sway me from LeCellier to Yachtsmans

Disnee grl

Mouseketeer
Love LeCellier, but have seen reviews that it might not be as good as.I remember. Any recent reviews, I haven't been in five years

I've been to both. I was a bit disappointed with my Le Cellier experience. That has been several years ago, and I've heard good and bad about it since then. I recently did Yachtsman on our last trip, and it was the best steak I've ever eaten. I would recommend giving Yachtsman a try if you can make it work. Enjoy your trip!

Yachtsman is about 900 times better than LeCellier.

The food aside, you will get professional service at the Yachtsman as opposed to college interns at LeCellier. You will have plenty of room at the Yachtsman. The tables are so close together at LeCellier, you'll be able to butter the bread at your neighbor's table.

There is just no comparison other than they both sever beef !!!!

As has already been said at The Yachtsman you will be served by professional wait staff who really know their stuff. The food at The Yachtsman is a in a totally different league to the everyday steak that is now served at Le Cellier and the ambience at The Yachtsman is second to none.

If you can I'd go with The Yachtsman ......... no question.

Agree with the above, YSH is far ahead of LC for food and service.

If you liked LeCellier before there is no reason you will not like it now. Nothing has changed with the food or the service in the past several years. The only thing that has changed is that its now a signature which makes it not as good of a deal. Many people love the YSH so it must be good, It was 3 strikes and your out for us there. Enjoy your trip.

Love LeCellier, but have seen reviews that it might not be as good as.I remember. Any recent reviews, I haven't been in five years
Here is a compare/contrast of our experiences:

Le Cellier: Tiny tables jammed close together.
Yachtsman: Normal-sized tables reasonably spaced out.

Le Cellier: Rushed, somewhat inattentive service.
Yachtsman: Attentive service at your leisure.

Le Cellier: Steak ordered medium-well served well done, with one side burnt black.
Yachtsman: Steak the consistency of butter, tender and flavorful. Medium-well steak served with a thin line of pink.

Last edited:

The lobster bisque at Yachtsman had me at hello, while the cheddar cheese soup at Le Cellier was meh. I think I'd go with Yachtsman.

They aren't even in the same class, IMO. Le Cellier is fine and you'll very likely have a good meal there, but Yachtsman is outstanding from the food to the atmosphere to the service, they are all better than Le Cellier.

I have only been to the Yachtsman (twice),never to Le Cellier, but Yachtsman has remained the favorite meal of all 4 of us for years, me, DH, DS 13 and DS 7. Like we LOVE it!!!
If you go, you must get the lobster bisque

And another plus for Yachtsman is the waiting area. Crew's cup lounge is a destination all it's own. We always arrive for dinner at Yachtsman around 2 hours early to say hello to the Crew's cup. Great drinks and laid back atmosphere. Great combination.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter