Please tell me......

dixonismydog

Mouseketeer
......I'm gonna LOVE May at the World???!!!:rolleyes: I have never been in May....and I'm a little worried about the weather. Will it rain a lot.....or am I being silly???

......I'm gonna LOVE May at the World???!!!:rolleyes: I have never been in May....and I'm a little worried about the weather. Will it rain a lot.....or am I being silly???

I will absolutely tell you are going to LOVE may! We love it. The weather is very warm. It may rain but just usually a downpour then it clears. The Flower and Garden Festival is awesome! May and October are our favorite times to go.

We have been in May twice before it never rained, but it is HOT, just be warned it gets very hot during the days so make sure you drink plenty of fluids

Oh yeah! Hot is o.k.....but I was worried about rain being an issue. I also LOVE October, so I am glad to hear that May is just as good!;)

We are going in May and I am so excited! It will be my DH and girls first Disney trip. I grew up in Central FL, and although usually quite hot by May it could be a lot worst- like July or August! :thumbsup2 I am hoping we don't have too much rain too. I think the rainy season starts mid-may. But, still most showers are quite quick, downpour one minute sunny the next.

Enjoy your trip! :)

We had rain almost every day last year during the last week of May. It was the first trip that I have ever had to carry around ponchos. Still a very enjoyable trip - will be there the same 2 weeks this year.

I have been several times in May during different parts of the month and it is by far my favorite time of the year to go. I've found that it's rained more on my Sept/Oct trips then during May trips. Like others have said you may get a downpour for 1/2 hour to an hour but then it's gone. I just put on a poncho and keep going as the rain actually feels really nice.

We are planning a May 2012 trip with my parents. Glad to get some good weather information now.

A friend of mine and her family went last May and they loved it. They said there were no crowds and no waits for rides. Sounds perfect!

We always fo in May, it's our favorite time to go. Yes, it will rain, but only for short bursts and it's easy to find somewhere to go inside before it starts. It cools things down a bit. It isn't really hot, I'm from the south and I know HOT.
The crowds aren't that high and wait times aren't too bad either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter