• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please welcome my sister to the CB - shamrock bunch

The LK 4

Don't make me get out my spoon!
I've gotten my twin sister hooked on the DIS boards, so she has now registered as shamrock bunch !:sunny: I've told her how nice everyone is, so be kind!
and please don't let her know if I've posted anything embarrassing about myself or her! ;)

<center>
disneywelc.gif

It's great to have you on board!

Laura hasn't said a single embarrasing thing about you. She tends to dole them out five at a time. :)

WELCOME!
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)</center>

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!!! If you want a list of DISers to watch out for.... PM me....... I know all of them personally!! :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Welcome to the DIS.....nah, Laura hasn't said anything embarassing about ANY of you.....okay....well, I don't think she has....

But more importantly.....I need to know if you'll be competition for my LPP.......

Peas to you! and welcome!!!

No chance that I will be in competition with you - I enjoy my sleep too much!:cool:

Welcome to the DIS, shamrock bunch. I'm so glad you decided to join our little community.

I think your sister is pretty terrific so you must be pretty terrific too, after all, you <i>are</i> twins :)

Katholyn

Welcome to the DIS!:)
This place is a lot of fun..:)

Now you need the rules.

You must riddle every day (if possible).

If you become a riddle chatter, you must pick an angel name, and an angel picture in your signature.

You may not say anything embarassing about your twin. No need, she does very well on her own.

You will grow to love us all, and become very addicted to the DIS with out even realizing it.

So welcome to our nutty, crazy, supportive, fun loving, punning, riddling family!

Welcome to the DIS! :) Put your feet up and stay awhile! :)

Oh yeah...and a bit of inside information:

Lars is the troublemaker....It's always John's fault....and I'm the quiet sweet innocent one....

WELCOME! I hope you come to love this site as we all have.

<font size=3 color=navy font face="Comic Sans MS">Welcome Lorraine!!!</font>

Don't worry about Laura telling tales about you.........we can't wait to hear stuff about her!!! :teeth:

Originally posted by paras4ri
<font size=3 color=navy font face="Comic Sans MS">Welcome Lorraine!!!</font>

Don't worry about Laura telling tales about you.........we can't wait to hear stuff about her!!! :teeth:

Oh, please, I am the good twin!;)

Wow..you make one little frozen vegetable comment, and you're branded a troublemaker for life....
:eek: :eek: :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter