• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please welcome my sister to the CB - shamrock bunch

Originally posted by thelk4
Oh, please, I am the good twin!;)

devil.gif

I'm sure I should be frightened

:wave: Welcome to the DIS Lorraine!!!! I hope you enjoy it here as much as your sister does (or at least we think she does ;))

So now are you going to behave Laura??? I mean after all, your sister is here watching over you. And I could be wrong, but I'd bet you are the evil twin ;) :p

Help! My thread has been hijacked!

**said in best whiny voice:** But I am the nice twin.....

Rats, I should have gotten her addicted to Six Flags or something, and not Disney. I'd send Bernie's Band of Butt-Kickin' Broads after you angels, but then you'd have to kick your own butts! :eek: :o :rolleyes:

Welcome Shamrock Bunch!!

So, have you heard about RiddleCon? Green thongs optional.

Watch out, or you will become addicted too. Before you know it we will be congratulating you on your 1000 post.

Originally posted by thelk4
**said in best whiny voice:** But I am the nice twin.....

Hey Lorraine-
She's always complaining that mom likes you best........

Originally posted by Boo'sMom
Oh yeah...and a bit of inside information:

Lars is the troublemaker....It's always John's fault....and I'm the quiet sweet innocent one....
WHAT?!?!? I'm the trouble maker.....well ain't that the pot calling the kettle black????

Welcome Lorraine!!!!
Any sister of LK's is a friend of mine already!:D
I'm looking forward to getting to know you!

Welcome, Shamrock Bunch! Any friend of Laura's is a friend of ours! Be sure to join us on the riddle every morning!

Welcome to the insane asylum Shamrock Bunch!:crazy:

Nice to see you here, Shamrock Bunch!!!! :wave: And hope to see you often, just stay on topic, LOL. :teeth:

<center>
welcome.gif
</center>

WELCOME ABOARD SHAMROCK BUNCH;)

Hope you have loads of fun here:) :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter