Pleasure Island

Hi!

I've heard that all clubs are accessible if you are 19+ (someone back me up here with that one). There are only a couple clubs that are 21+ but that is on the weekends only. Otherwise during the week i believe all clubs at p.i. are 19+ (they may be 18+ not sure though).

Hope this helps!

I know the BET club is (was last I heard) 21+ and I think Mannequins (or whatever it is called now) is too..otherwise its accessible to all ages.

Jungle Josh

When I was 19 I was able to get into all but 2 clubs, not sure which ones. I believe one of them was the one with the revolving dance floor. I know I was able to get into the BET club. Unless things have changed since then, after all I'm old now at 24!

There was only two clubs, I think, that were 21 and up; the aforementioned Manaquiens and I forget the other (but BET sounds right). PI is still a lot of fun if you are under 21. I went and had a blast! There is still plenty to do, and lots of fun to be had. Trying to get your hands on alcohol is almost impossible though.

BET Fri & Sat =21
Mannequins Thurs - Sat = 21
Motion = 18+ only

Rest of the clubs are 18+, or you have to be with someone 21+

goofytime2000 said:
Trying to get your hands on alcohol is almost impossible though.

This, I was afraid of.

Don't they have convenience store types around the resorts? You can probably just ask someone to buy it from there. That is what I was hoping on doing.

goofytime2000 said:
Trying to get your hands on alcohol is almost impossible though.

LOL, your just not creative enough. :teeth:

I used to go to PI all the time when I was 18-21 and I never had a problem drinking. I also know of a few liquor stores in the area that NEVER carded me.

Good luck and be careful.

Let me stress the BE CAREFUL! I've seen people removed from Pleasure Island and the police called for drinking under age.....so, if you do decide to go illegal: BE CAREFUL

Jungle Josh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter