Plexus Slim????

I have some co-workers who say it did work for them, but I tried it and it only lightened my wallet. :confused3

I have a family member who sells it and both her and her husband also use it. She just had a baby and has lost 8 lbs, her husband did NOT have a baby and lost 7. :)

Personally, I feel like if you take something to lose weight and it works, you will have to continue to take it or you will gain the weight back (and sometimes even more weight will come with it).

My aunt has been using it since October 2013. She has lost 17lbs as of a couple of weeks ago when I asked last. She says she feels very good on it and it really, really decreases her appetite especially for sweets. I agree with the poster who said it's one of those things you either have to do forever or you will gain the weight back.

I don't recommend weight loss supplements. I had one almost kill me. The only true and healthy way to lose weight is to eat better and exercise more. I used to hate it when people told me that but it is true. Mind you I'm a good 60 lbs overweight! Just can't put the fork down lol

I don't have much to lose, about 10 pounds I would guess, maybe 15. I'm not trying to lose pounds, just inches. My vice is sweets. I just cannot control my sugar cravings. I was considering trying it because it claims to stop sugar cravings and that is just what I need!

I started taking it and selling it about three weeks ago. I haven't really lost that much weight but I am losting iches.

Bumping this to get a report for those who have been on it for another month.

What do you think?

I have taken it off and on for a couple of months. My brother and his wife have lost over 100 lbs combined. She is an ambassador, our friend just got her "Plexus Lexus".

The only people I have heard from also sell it. It makes me very suspicious. I also don't know them in person, only online.

Dawn

Bumping this to get a report for those who have been on it for another month.

What do you think?

I have taken it off and on for a couple of months. My brother and his wife have lost over 100 lbs combined. She is an ambassador, our friend just got her "Plexus Lexus".

I know 2 people IRL who are taking it, one has been on it for a few months and has lost a lot of weight but more in inches. My other friend has just started. I have a trial pack that I'm going to start next week. :)

I have been researching this for a month. I have many forums like this one that I asked opinions from. It seems that the product works for the majority of those who take it.
The main thing I have learned is that it isn't really a take it and lose weight type thing. You most likely will lose weight but that will be from the effects of the Plexus Slim. It steadies insulin levels and controls cravings for junk food. The accelerator with speed up the metabolism a bit and give you a boost of energy.
This product from what I have read and I have read on several sites, some pro and some anti Plexus Slim that it is safe to take.
After some thought and research I decided to take the plunge and I signed up today as an ambassador, I get my product in 5-10 days. I am super excited and hope it helps me feel better, energized and most of all curbs my cravings for junk :cool1:

I don't recommend weight loss supplements. I had one almost kill me.

I'm a chicken too. I could use something right about now to help me forget there's a big piece of Key Lime pie waiting in the fridge for me. :goodvibes

googling this supplement I do hope that DISers using it take care and have no problems with it, because one result showed the Australian Goverment declared a serious health alert for it last July:

Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack pose a serious risk to your health and should not be taken.

The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has tested Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack capsules and found that:

They contain the undeclared banned chemical 1,3-dimethylamylamine (DMAA)
Consumers are advised that DMAA is listed in Appendix C of the Standard for the Uniform Scheduling of Medicines and Poisons (SUSMP). Substances within Appendix C are of such danger to health as to warrant prohibition of sale, supply and use.

Risks associated with its use include high blood pressure, psychiatric disorders, bleeding in the brain and stroke

and

The TGA is working with Australian Customs and Border Protection Services (Customs) to help stop future shipments of Plexus Slim Accelerator capsules and Plexus Slim Accelerator 3 Day Trial pack from entering Australia.

http://www.tga.gov.au/safety/alerts-medicine-plexus-slim-accelerator-capsules-130716.htm#.UszEq55dXN

My aunt has been using it since October 2013. She has lost 17lbs as of a couple of weeks ago when I asked last. She has probably a solid 60lbs to lose. She says she feels very good on it and it really, really decreases her appetite especially for sweets. I agree with the poster who said it's one of those things you either have to do forever or you will gain the weight back.

I just wanted to update. I talked to my aunt tonight and she has now lost a total of 28 lbs (but stalled during the holidays) and 2 dress sizes. She also went to WDW for 8 days over Thanksgiving and had the DDP and did not gain then either.

She does not sell the product and has been using it since September. She just says she feels great and it reduces her cravings especially for sweets.

I am chicken also. I tried taking a vitamin once with Niacin in it and we finally figured out that's what was causing me to stop breathing. Needless to say, I avoid supplements that include Niacin and most weight loss items include Niacin. I do like breathing though so I'm out.

I have been losing weight though but it was by using the book The Belly Fat Cure. I got it from Amazon. I love the recipes in the book (except the pancake one:sick:) and am now down over 30 lbs.

Good luck to those that are trying to lose weight, no matter what you are doing to make yourself more healthy.

I am chicken also. I tried taking a vitamin once with Niacin in it and we finally figured out that's what was causing me to stop breathing. Needless to say, I avoid supplements that include Niacin and most weight loss items include Niacin. I do like breathing though so I'm out.

I have been losing weight though but it was by using the book The Belly Fat Cure. I got it from Amazon. I love the recipes in the book (except the pancake one:sick:) and am now down over 30 lbs.

Good luck to those that are trying to lose weight, no matter what you are doing to make yourself more healthy.

If Niacin causes you to not breathe, I'd choose breathing over Niacin also :thumbsup2

Good job on your weight loss!! Sounds like you are doing awesome.

Checking back in! I have been taking Plexus since mid November and have lost just over 20 lbs and a combined 16 of inches of my waist/hips/chest. I feel great, lots of energy and less cravings for carbs. I don't have that 2pm "slump" at work either. I have stopped drinking soft drinks and all artificially sweetened drinks. I am very happy with my results and looking forward to another couple of months on the product.

Anyone else decide to take it?

Checking back in! I have been taking Plexus since mid November and have lost just over 20 lbs and a combined 16 of inches of my waist/hips/chest. I feel great, lots of energy and less cravings for carbs. I don't have that 2pm "slump" at work either. I have stopped drinking soft drinks and all artificially sweetened drinks. I am very happy with my results and looking forward to another couple of months on the product.

Considering it now that you have checked back in with such great results. How much working out/dieting are you doing in addition to the pills?

But what happens when you stop taking it? THAT is the true question. A lot of your weight loss can be attributed to the diet changes you have made. Stopping sodas helps immensely. And the sugar cravings can and will go away on their own after about a week. You just have to have the willpower to get through it.

I have been losing weight and even got off of one of my medications. I am doing it the old fashioned way by eating healthy and exercising.

Considering it now that you have checked back in with such great results. How much working out/dieting are you doing in addition to the pills?

I was not working out before and I am not working out now, but I am consciously making better food choices. I am making an effort to eat smaller portions and do "all the right things", but I am not dieting.

But what happens when you stop taking it? THAT is the true question. A lot of your weight loss can be attributed to the diet changes you have made. Stopping sodas helps immensely. And the sugar cravings can and will go away on their own after about a week. You just have to have the willpower to get through it.

I have been losing weight and even got off of one of my medications. I am doing it the old fashioned way by eating healthy and exercising.
Congrats on your losses, that is great!

I cannot say what is going to happen when I stop drinking the slim, we will see. What I do know is that I feel good and Plexus is working for me. I have tons of energy and I am happy with the product. I am just wondering if anyone else has any personal experiences.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter