Pluto???

Yes!!!!! I have two pictures that I took of him. One picture has him wearing a sailor suit. The characters are seen usually every day on the ship. They usually stroll around after the deck parties. They also have scheduled photo ops with the characters every day in the lobby. Bring your camera and carry it everywhere with you as you never know where you might run into a character.

That sounds WONDERFUL! (No pun intended!)

Do they post character greeting schedules like the parks or do you just stumble upon the characters?

We just returned Friday from our best of 6 WDW trips - the highlight, as always, was DD's (now 7) time with Pluto - her favorite since her first trip at age 3.

We're definitely going on the Wonder in late Feb. (our Mardi Gras vacation) but it would have been a letdown for her if "her Pluto" wasn't there!

My DD loves him also. You can purchase a stuffed one on board of him in his sailor suit. Also- unless they change it around he was at the Character breakfast and we had plenty of "Pluto time" then

Check your daily navigator, you will find all the times for the charagter greets. They sometimes go to the kids clubs too. And of course they are at the character breakfast!:earsboy:

There is also a board where they post which character will be where right behind the piano in the main lobby in front of Triton's on the Wonder. They change it daily.

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter