Pluto's "Dog Days of Summer" Exercise Challenge

I came on to post my own minutes and see how many people had signed up, but I just had to update because we already have our first team member at Bouncing Blue!!! - Congratulations, scdak!!! :jumping3::jumping3::jumping3:

My standard 20 minutes for me (nothing as exciting as yesterday) but I'm on track.

12 participants so far, with 1/3 reporting minutes already! :thumbsup2

40 minutes today! And it really was a challenge to get to the gym--today was my first day back at work (I'm a teacher) plus I had to go to the grocery store--but I did it! And as a cosmic reward, one of my favorite movies, The Heat, was starting up just as soon as I got on the elliptical.

Everyone who started off August with a bang, congratulations! Anyone who couldn't get their time in today, I'm excited to see all the ways you can conquer August!

Good Morning, and welcome to Day 2!

We're up to 14 participants, and a team goal of 17,315 minutes!!

Our trivia today is meeting Pluto's voice actor. (Though our furry friend doesn't speak English, he does have "lines" in the form of barks, growls, etc.) This is Bill Farmer:

voice.png

Good morning, and happy Wednesday!

For our Pluto theme today, here's a chance to try your own hand at Disney cartooning:

15 minutes on the mini-trampoline for me yesterday.

Team totals stand at 896 minutes, with 79% of the group reporting in so far.

And we have two more team members at Bouncing Blue! Congrats to:

:jumping3:Saphire5742
:jumping3:Twilight Sparkle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter