PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not doing this very quickly, am I?

Thems the breaks when your kid has to do research for a history fair project due Thursday :mad:

I'm not doing this very quickly, am I?

Thems the breaks when your kid has to do research for a history fair project due Thursday :mad:

but you are SOOOOOO close!!!

go over to the games board, post two things over there, then come back here and post #2000 so we can have a part!!!:cool1: :cool1:

And here it is.....

Du na na naaaaaaaa

My 2000.

I know it's small potatos next to some of you (Not naming names) but here I am :beach:

WOO-HOO!!! Aimee!!!

You did it!!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

(did anyone notice they moved the dancing banana???)

or is that the dancing ananab??? (that was for you Angel!;) )

Good morning! :wave:

I got up a little bit ago, so lazy today. It's snowing/sleeting. yuck!

What's going on??

Congrats on the 2000 Aimee!

Morning girls!
Do you think a doctors office would be open today? My foot gets tingly and my toes are turning purply and bruised. I'm supposed to go back to work today, but thibk the doctor may be in order.
Streets still icy, and it may snow/sleet/freezing rain tomorrow. It's then supposed to warm up to the 40's. Pray the girls have school tomorrow, PLEASE!!!!!!

Morning girls!
Do you think a doctors office would be open today? My foot gets tingly and my toes are turning purply and bruised. I'm supposed to go back to work today, but thibk the doctor may be in order.
Streets still icy, and it may snow/sleet/freezing rain tomorrow. It's then supposed to warm up to the 40's. Pray the girls have school tomorrow, PLEASE!!!!!!

Caro, hopefully you've already called the dr. I definitely think they'd be open. Let us know what he says.

Morning girls!

I know our Drs are open today because I have an appointment later today. I may cancel though cause it's pretty icy here too.
Do you have a cast on? My brother had a cast on one time and it was too tight and his foot started doing what yours is doing. They just took it off and put on another one. You may have developed some more swelling since the cast.
Give the office a call and see what they think.

Good Morning Everyone - no work today :cool1: .

Hey Tig, there's an article in our Sunday paper and I couldn't help but think of you as I read it :teeth: (yes I can read :rolleyes2 :rotfl: ).

Anyway, it's starts off "the pharmaceutical industry is going to the dogs and cats." Apparently a number of the big drugs companies are finding a growing market in perscription drugs for animals :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: .

LOL!!! I think maybe you could have started something there, Tig! I do have to ask though, what ever possessed you to think about taking your cats meds?

For crying out loud, CED, good thing I didn't have a mouthful of coffee or I would have spit it out! :rotfl: Yet again, so much reputation, so little time. :rolleyes1

We should be hearing about Shug before too long and knowing her, it will be from her. Yay, more Shug PUIing! ;)

Aimee, :yay: on almost getting to 2K! Only a few more.

Amie, can't handle no sleep?

Pixie, I said this last night on chatters, but not sure if you saw it. I checked Target for the solution and they didn't have it. Didn't really think they would since you've probably checked Target, but I'll keep checking other stores around here. Let me know if you figure out a source.

Good morning to everyone else.
can someone PM me please on what's up with Shug?
I'm still sending :grouphug: though!

I know our Drs are open today because I have an appointment later today. I may cancel though cause it's pretty icy here too.
Do you have a cast on? My brother had a cast on one time and it was too tight and his foot started doing what yours is doing. They just took it off and put on another one. You may have developed some more swelling since the cast.
Give the office a call and see what they think.
I have a soft boot, that you velcro on. I've tried looser and tighter. That was my thought that maybe I have it too tight. I call soon.

Could it be February 15th instead of January 15th. Please....I'm really ready for a vacation!

LOL!!! I think maybe you could have started something there, Tig! I do have to ask though, what ever possessed you to think about taking your cats meds?
OK, here's the story...

The cat was given xanax to help him before we had all the visitors in November....he totally flips out and will hide for days, only coming out at night. The problem is that we were going to have people sleeping everywhere, even in more common areas such as the living room sleeper sofa that people hadn't slept before, so I knew the cat as going to be very upset all the time. And we had 14 extra people in the house. So the vet gave the meds, which I gave when we had lots of people, as needed. However, it was a case of the cat being given people drugs. Same exact thing as is prescribed to humans--same mg tablet (cat had 1/2 tablet).

If you want the honest answer, I had weeks and weeks of very high stress between all the events that were going on here and my DH's job situation (if you aren't aware of what's going on with that--he's had a drastic pay cut since early summer, is still at the horrible job, looking for something else, his company owes him 40K in commissions, etc which they have started paying back but we hope they don't go bankrupt soon, etc), plus some other things I'm not going to get into on this thread. When I am very stressed I don't sleep--can't go to sleep at night and as soon as I hear something in the morning I wake up. So I tried out the cat's Xanax. :thumbsup2

Stress level is still high, but a little better. I'm now sleeping in the mornings at least, so that's a big improvement. And most of the comments about the meds are joking, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter