PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a one hour break. I just wasted 10 minutes of it debating whether I should go to the gym or sit here. Here won. I couldn't find my iPod, the gym would have been painful without it....nice excuse, right?

What? I meant to say how do you get SUCH shiny hair!

And she is donating her hair - so someone will be lucky to get it.

What did I say wrong??
Nothing.... ;)

okay...this didn't have anything to do with bowling:confused3

I was kidding about bowling. But it was interesting, wasn't it? :lmao:

but...you got me all excited about bowling:confused3

;) :rotfl:

So, is bowling more exciting to you than the actual topic of the article? :lmao:
And I thought it was about bowling and opening the link when Ben was in the room... :rotfl2:

Ummm....did I miss suggestive comments about my hair? I know I'm cute and all, but try to restrain yourselves.

I am being self-centered in not reading back a gazillion pages to see whats happening here befroe posting my own crap. Although that was a funny story about your daughter Angel.

So I got a reply. Here's what it says;

Hi there,
I will be leaving for Florida on the 19th of February and my plan right now is to start back to XXX on the 4th of March. I need to be back in XX on the 7th for a doctor appointment, annual physical.

Since I want to be able to spend as much time as I can with all of you let's just say, at this time, both days. I love Epcot and going to Downtown Disney is also fun. With planning on both days, if we have bad weather on Tuesday I can still look forward to Friday; and if something unforeseen occurs with me, it will be easier for you to go ahead and do what ever it was you had planned without me.

(Some personal stuff about health was in this paragraph)

Hoping for blue skies and warm days for our vacations! See you soon. XXX

So, now what? I want to make it clear that I am not going to play that "if this day is no good for me, than I'll come this day" game. I want control, not her. (Is that mean?) Anyway I started composing an email but I'm not thrilled with it. So, how should I proceed from here? Please help. :confused:

Honestly, I think that she's saying that she wants to do both of the days that you chose. I would let that one go. Not worth the war it will cause. I wouldn't let her add other days, however. :hug: Hang in there and hold your ground.

And I thought it was about bowling and opening the link when Ben was in the room... :rotfl2:

OMG you guys are funny. I said bowling because earlier today, Angel said "bowling" meant something else here.... I thought it was funny. Sheesh. :rotfl:

OMG you guys are funny. I said bowling because earlier today, Angel said "bowling" meant something else here.... I thought it was funny. Sheesh. :rotfl:
:rotfl2: We do call it bowling...you are dead on...:rotfl2: I just had a momentary lapse of innocence. :angel:

Am I the only one that feels really stupid when my middle schooler needs help with math homework? Geez. I think I'm a fairly intelligent person, but damned if I know what he's doing in math. I took Calculus, for pete's sake, but I can't do 7th grade math?

I feel stupid. :sad2:

Am I the only one that feels really stupid when my middle schooler needs help with math homework? Geez. I think I'm a fairly intelligent person, but damned if I know what he's doing in math. I took Calculus, for pete's sake, but I can't do 7th grade math?

I am so not a math person. One of the classes I am taking this semester is Math and Geometry methods. I was so lost last week and it was math for a 9 year old. I felt so dumb asking questions but everyone was confused. I guess I can blame it on the professor, yeah....that sounds good.

Give us the problem! :thumbsup2

This may backfire ;)

With all this talk of bowling. Did you gals read where the smell of man sweat makes women all horny and aroused?!
truestory.gif

If that's the case. I've got a gym bag that should turn any woman into a raging nymphomaniac. :scratchin

I could help Zach up until 6th grade and was quite proud of myself for that. :rotfl: Then between me never being good in math, forgetting, and them learning a different way, it all went to hell in a handbasket. :eek:

With all this talk of bowling. Did you gals read where the smell of man sweat makes women all horny and aroused?!
truestory.gif

If that's the case. I've got a gym bag that should turn any woman into a raging nymphomaniac. :scratchin
:rotfl:

Seeee?!

WASHINGTON, Feb 7 (Reuters Life!) - For women, apparently there's nothing like the smell of a man's sweat.

Researchers at the University of California at Berkeley said women who sniffed a chemical found in male sweat experienced elevated levels of an important hormone, along with higher sexual arousal, faster heart rate and other effects.

They said the study, published this week in the Journal of Neuroscience, represents the first direct evidence that people secrete a scent that influences the hormones of the opposite sex.

Full story.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070208/hl_nm/men_sweat_dc;_ylt=Ar2pdVJmugQrEEP_6DNCguEDW7oF

CAll a tutor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter