PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phors is right and Flurry's sexy. There. All fixed.

Hi chickadees. :wave:

4's, you did the right thing. Is he giving you a reason that he doesn't want to play? Could it be a problem with the coach that he doesn't want to share? It seems sudden if he's loved it for so long. It sounds like something is going on aside from his interest in the sport itself.

Ok, I didn't read back any more than that. But :hug: to everyone!

Hello to everyone....

DD is back from her date with Daddy. Took the kids with me to the store because they begged and promised to be good:headache: I'm an idiot!

Came home, had a temper tanturm when the milk fell out of the fridge and spilled all over the floor, scared the family into giving me space and then felt better. Let DD help me make pizza (bought the crusts and then did the rest). The kids had pepperonni, DH had mushroom and I had a white pizza with a butter garlic base, sauted onions, mushrooms, spinach and feta along with tons of mozerella...yummy!

Skyped my dad so he could see the kids and now they're playing for a few mintues beforre bed. They've put a screen up so I can't see them, so badness is sure to follow.

Off to get the kids in bed...be back soon.

Robin, when does your husband get back Monday? You said that night, right? Ron has to work Monday night, but has Tuesday evening open and we might go to a park that night. Well, that's assuming he even makes it to a park, the poor guy. :rotfl:

His flight comes in at 5 or so on Monday (Thank you, God). I don't imagine I'll be available that evening. Is he working during the days, too?

Hello friends - I'm cranky - can someone do something about that?

Ummmm Snowy, you are so far from fat and ugly that it's beyond me why you think that. If I were a guy, I'd hit on you. :love:

:rotfl2: :lmao:
Robin - you are my new best friend!

C'mere, sexy.
10.gif

His flight comes in at 5 or so on Monday (Thank you, God). I don't imagine I'll be available that evening. Is he working during the days, too?

Ummmm Snowy, you are so far from fat and ugly that it's beyond me why you think that. If I were a guy, I'd hit on you. :love:

I hit on her anyway.

Pops.........:love:

Can't stay now, back later. :wave:

If I remember right, he works all day Monday until 10 PM (he has to start work at 7AM :faint: ). One Tuesday I think he works until 5PM.

Some sexy mama called me and sang a special "Happy Birthday" song to me. :rolleyes1
It made my day. :grouphug:

hey! WD2!

14.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ETA: Yes, I know it was yesterday, but I didn't know it until today. :)

with a sexy raspy voice, Fuzzy?:rotfl2: Lara got a bit better version.

That's cause I'm SPECIAL! JK

OK...kids are in bed....I need a damn drink! Anyone want to drink with me? Is there a party yet?

Does Shrek drive a truck?? No he doesn't drive a truck. Why doesn't Shrek drive a truck? Because Shrek doesn't have a truck. Why doesn't Shrek have a truck? Because they didn't have trucks back then. Why doesn't Shrek have a truck back then? Because they had horses to ride. Does the horse drive a truck?

Oh good lord.

Does Shrek drive a truck?? No he doesn't drive a truck. Why doesn't Shrek drive a truck? Because Shrek doesn't have a truck. Why doesn't Shrek have a truck? Because they didn't have trucks back then. Why doesn't Shrek have a truck back then? Because they had horses to ride. Does the horse drive a truck?

Oh good lord.

:confused3 Did you steal my daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter