PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

If I win, we ALL win :cool1: BIG party in November!
just how big????

I have this song in my head....

I think we're alone now, there doesn't seem to be anyone around.
I think we're alone now, the beating of our hearts is the only sound.

I think I'm alone here.
I think I'm alone now :sad1:

I should have picked a different fish for my cruise ticker. This one's a slow swimmer. :sad2:
I was going to ask about your ticker.... did we know you were going on a cruise?

Guess what!

Nope, not that.

Nope, not that either.

Okay, give? I'll tell you...

American Idol is producing a new show and they are looking for bands. Two of our doctors and a nurse sent in a video and they were invited to go out to Las Vegas. They are flying them out there and they leave tomorrow. Cool, huh?

The docs play the accordian and the nurse is a drummer. They go around to nursing homes and play for the patients. They call themselves the Jablonski Twins.
:rotfl2: very cool!

Yesterday my son and dil took Makayla out on their boat for a ride. They stopped the boat and were just floating there when a whole bunch of dolphins circled around them.

Probably faster swimmers than that dumb fish I picked.
another very cool!

I think I'm feeling a little light headed.
I was thinking you were feeling a bit babbly!

We didn't win :guilty:

It's up to 40 million on Wednesday.
more to aprty with!

Where is everyone??? I guess that nobody waited up for me tonight. :( And it's too late for me to call. Might as well head to bed too, but I'll probably sleep most of the day tomorrow since the meds aren't out of my system. So I'll likely catch most of you tomorrow late afternoon/evening.
umm, you could of called me, it wouldn't of been to late here.

You are confusing pooping with posting again, Tig. :sad2:
hmm, I'm sure I've heard of other things you've done on the toilet! :rolleyes1

YAY AIMEE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON 5000!!!!

I have to go, I'm stoned.
you must be stoned! You added 2K on to her post count! :lmao:

And for my 3,000th, a song for you all

I'll be your candle on the water
My love for you will always burn
I know you're lost and drifting
But the clouds are lifting
Don't give up you'll have somewhere to turn

'Till ev'ry wave is warm and bright
My soul is there beside you
Let this candle guide you
Soon you'll see a golden stream of light

A cold and friendless tide has found you
Don't let the stormy darkness pull you down
I'll paint a ray of hope around you
Circling in the air
Lighted by a prayer

This flame inside of me will grow
Keep holding on you'll make it
Here's my hand so take it
Look for me reaching out to show
As sure as rivers flow
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go
I'll never let you go...
simply beautiful! Congrats on 3000!!!!! You also did post 98000 on the thread tonight! WOO HOO!!!

Good Morning all!!!!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!!!

I get to attend a Pampered Chef party.

you would think my cousin would stop asking me to these things...I never buy anything. At those prices, DH would actually want me to use what ever I bought. And I hate cooking!!!! :lmao:

AIMEE~

CONGRATS ON 3000 posts!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning, I think.

Myst, happy birthday, Sweetie!!! :dance3:

Aimee, Yay for 3,000!!! :yay:

I just hit 3000!! :banana:
Yay, MM! :woohoo:
I was thinking you were feeling a bit babbly!
I think the sleeping pill had the opposite effect. :confused3
hmm, I'm sure I've heard of other things you've done on the toilet! :rolleyes1
:lmao:
lnr (39).gif

Good Morning all!!!!

I never buy anything. At those prices, DH would actually want me to use what ever I bought. And I hate cooking!!!! :lmao:

I hate those parties. I also hate to cook. Could be a connection. ;)

Todays my dh's birthday. I have to be extra careful with eye contact today. This is considered one of the 'legal' holidays.

Paige, I developed both Asthma and a cat allergy as an adult :hug:

Lara, I am really beginning to think you and I were separated at birth.

I missed you all yesterday. Very busy here right now. Hoping DH and I can get repair work finished in basement today so that it can be usable space again. Poor DD has half of the "playroom" stuff in her bedroom. Everyone have a great day!

Good morning to all!

Happy Birthday Myst!

Congrats Aimee and MM!

Busy day here....bbl.

(by the way, the panty swap thread is still going :lmao: )

Happy Birthday Myst! party: :rockband: party: :jumping3: :bounce: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I'm going to be out most of the day. See you all later on. :wave:

Happy Birthday Myst!

Congrats MM!

We're going to see Ratataoullie or however it's spelled. I made breakfast this morning. Yummy scrambled eggs with onion, mushroom, roasted red peppers, tomato, and ham. I'm full!

Good Morning :wave2:

Drive by posting while friend is in the shower. I see I need to tell Myst Happy Birthday!:cool1:

Had an AWESOME Anniversary dinner last night --the best Italian meal I have ever had. I am almost convinced to move to New York now. Beautiful weather and amazing Italian food--quick someone remind what it is like here in Feb!

So I did end up taking hubby to Home Depot last night after dinner for our anniversary :rolleyes1

He wanted to look for a new stove and kitchen cabinets! What were you thinking? :confused3

I am working on being the houseguest from hell. This morning I had a stomach ache and slept until 9, so my kids were running wild and then when I took a shower I guess I didn't get the shower curtain shut right and ended up flooding the bathroom floor.:eek: :headache: Not a little bit of water to clean up, FLOOD-- 4 towels, rug is going to take days to dry and when I flipped it over the shower bar it threw water all over the ceiling:scared:

Tomorrow I will work on stopping up a toilet, and maybe breaking something valuable :sad2:

I am working on being the houseguest from hell. This morning I had a stomach ache and slept until 9, so my kids were running wild and then when I took a shower I guess I didn't get the shower curtain shut right and ended up flooding the bathroom floor.:eek: :headache: Not a little bit of water to clean up, FLOOD-- 4 towels, rug is going to take days to dry and when I flipped it over the shower bar it threw water all over the ceiling:scared:

Tomorrow I will work on stopping up a toilet, and maybe breaking something valuable :sad2:

Holy crap. :lmao:

So was this a really good friend you just lost? :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter