• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
snowwhitesmom said:
ohmybejeezus, people - what's with the Chachi invasion?

The tag fairy took chachi off of Angels siggy and then she posted a thread wanting him back so the tag fairy started putting him in different poster's siggys. It is hillarious. :rotfl:

actually i believe, angel removed chaci to make room for the admin sheriff and now the chaci fairy is puttinghim everywhere.,

snowwhitesmom said:
Hey FW! :wave2: Thanks for explaining! Are you feeling better? And how's Amelia?

Your welcome. :rotfl:
Yes I am feeling much better thank you. :cheer2:
Don't know haven't gone to see her yet want to make sure I am over whatever was wrong before I go see the sweetie. :goodvibes

FroggyinArk said:
actually i believe, angel removed chaci to make room for the admin sheriff and now the chaci fairy is puttinghim everywhere.,

Oh thanks for correcting me :p

My explaination sounded better anyway so there :p

Hi All!!

I see the new grandparents are in the house!! Hello, Froggy and Froggy's Wife!! :wave2:

FroggyinArk said:
hey debbie,, have you noticed our tags are extremely similar?

I have now!!! That is so funny lol

I have been busy keeping up with all these active threads with chachi everywhere lol

Bbgrizzle said:
Hi All!!

I see the new grandparents are in the house!! Hello, Froggy and Froggy's Wife!! :wave2:

Yup we are and hi right back atcha hon. :thumbsup2

I gotta for for a few though have to go pic dd up from church.

Bbgrizzle said:
Hi All!!

hello bonnie who does not have enough room in her siggy for us.

and jules (dw) is off to cook, and i'm off to go pick up youngest dd from church youth group

Bye Frogs.............drive carefully! :wave2:

And Froggy'swife..........cook carefully! :teeth:

HEY! I have T&B's favorite tag! OH NO.................. :scared1:

paigevz said:
HEY! I have T&B's favorite tag! OH NO.................. :scared1:

Oh Paige honey....it's been nice knowing you!

Tig isn't it nice you have one loyal friend not taking your tags. :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter