• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowwhitesmom

DIS Veteran
I feel so LOVED! :love: Nice lights, Frog! You are one of the houses my kids used to oooh and aaaaah over!!!

tevagirl said:
I just ordered a new camera and a new lens for my dh tonight. It was a little expensive. I actually feel a little sick to my stomach about it. Tell me it's okay. (Even if you don't think it is.)

It's okay :teeth: .

tevagirl said:
Make her sleep in her clothes and no bathroom break. That'll cut that half hour down to 7 minutes. :thumbsup2

LOL! My mom actually does that!

this is what we have so far, but we're not finished.
lights06_1.jpg

Tiffer said:
It's only money..you can always make more...
That's my motto too. Wait, I don't make any money.... :confused3 But really, it's okay teva. Just think about how much he will like it. You only live once.

Tigger&Belle said:
I'm never going to be able to catch up here tonight! I'm leaving at 5:30 in the morning to bring my mom to the airport :faint: so maybe I'll be able to say the "good morning sunshines" tomorrow. Have I ever said what a morning person I'm not? :rotfl2: Why my mom needs 1/2 hour to get dressed in the morning is beyond me. :rolleyes:

:wave:

WonderfulDreamer2 said:
You did good Teva....he's a great man and deserves something speci. :banana: al right? YOu did alright

Did he tell you that? You can't believe anything that man tells you. :sad2:

By the way, please refrain from putting the banana in the same sentence with my dh. It'll give him ideas and I hate when he gets ideas.

Tiffer said:
Purty Ash....I got nada :guilty:
Us either. It's supposed to get all cold and freezing rain and icing up Thursday...........we'll need to do it tomorrow or wait until Friday when it's all gone........ :rotfl:

Looks good Ash! :thumbsup2

I missed you Flurry!

Teva, you did good.

T&B, have her sleep in the car. Even one less step.

Froggy, nice lights!

Fuzzy, have another :lmao:

Nice Ash!
I have my tree up inside, but outside all I have is a snowman sign that my DH put up because it says"I LOVE SNOW" which he thinks is extremely amusing as I hate the freaking white stuff :rolleyes:

tevagirl said:
Did he tell you that? You can't believe anything that man tells you. :sad2:

By the way, please refrain from putting the banana in the same sentence with my dh. It'll give him ideas and I hate when he gets ideas.
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:
Sooo nice to have you back! :grouphug:

snowwhitesmom said:
Nice Ash!
I have my tree up inside, but outside all I have is a snowman sign that my DH put up because it says"I LOVE SNOW" which he thinks is extremely amusing as I hate the freaking white stuff :rolleyes:
And yet, your "friends" call you Flurry........... :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

paigevz said:
And yet, your "friends" call you Flurry........... :sad2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love that you put friends in quotes. You really don't believe we're real, do you? And here I thought the cards might prove our existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter