PMSers Unite!

WHAT IS THIS? I never authorized this public gathering of my appointees! Is there a rebellion in the works? The Charter clearly states that Parliment may NOT meet without your Beloved Sovereign present!

WHAT IS THIS? I never authorized this public gathering of my appointees! Is there a rebellion in the works? The Charter clearly states that Parliment may NOT meet without your Beloved Sovereign present!

I'm sure your throne is still around somewhere. :thumbsup2

Truly! :laughing:

I did really bug me though. I am petty that way.

The top 3 became a big joke around here. I knew them well and would have been a little frustrated with that too. Especially since it should have been easy enough for them to look up and confirm you were right.

My nephew always wanted to add...barricade yourself in Sam's Club. :rotfl:

Pretty sure there is a rule around here that reads "Do not provide links to Tig. She will only get in trouble."
Astronaut diapers are so much cooler. And they come in over 11 different designs.
It truly disturbs me that you know that. Really. It does.
A very frightening thing happened today! :scared1:
My phone had been very slow recently. As in I sent a text to my DH (he was across the table) and the text showed up on his phone before it even showed on my phone that it had gone through! Anyway, they had to reset everything and set it back to factory settings. I lost ALL my apps that I had on downloaded, all text messages, etc! It did save my pictures and contacts though. Pushing the little button to rest it was very scary! It's fast now though! Now to go through the Market and get all (or most) of my apps back!
That is probably also Tigs fault. I think you should add it to the list.
Speaking of lesbians...did Tig tell you she had an article published in Lesbian Connection magazine? I haven't read it. I did google 'Lesbian Connection Magazine' to see if I could find the article so I could read it though.

I didnt find it. My husband, however, did notice that my google search consisted of hunting for lesbians.

Came home from work and he's standing in the kitchen looking at me very strangely. I asked what was wrong. He replied "Would you like to tell me why you are googling lesbians?". I explained about Tig and her article and that I wanted to read it. He replied "Isn't that the same women you met in some hotel in Disney World?"

I had some 'splaining to do. :sad2:
Oh dear. Can't breath. :rotfl: that is better than the grapes!

Myst, you didn't quote but I have to say I think you have one smart nephew there!

Shug, clearly there has been a rebellion!! princess: It's like Marie Antoinette so you better make sure you have cake....or in your case, cookies!

I'm so happy to "see" all of you again. I hope that life is sweet for everyone :love:.

Good morning troublemakers! Early start here on the panhandle. Lila was up by 6:00. Ouch. So I thought I would play the role of good mom and get up with the middle schoolers. I am sure I put a squash on their early morning free time. ;)

Up too early for me. DD15 is babysitting one of DD11's good friends so I told her mom to just bring her over here to start the day and I will take them back to her house later. I figured I should probably be up when they dropped her off. And DD15 was still sleeping so she was getting paid to babysit while she slept.

Going to leave all of them here in a bit and make a Hurricane Supplies run. I hope I can still find some bottled water and flashlights and batteries at Wallyworld. Need to figure out what I can buy for "food to eat when you have no power". We do have a generator so we will be able to keep a freezer and maybe the refrigerator going. We don't run it fully time, just every few hours to keep things cold so we try not to open them unless really necessary.

Good morning troublemakers! Early start here on the panhandle. Lila was up by 6:00. Ouch. So I thought I would play the role of good mom and get up with the middle schoolers. I am sure I put a squash on their early morning free time. ;)
My girls hate it when I get up with them on school mornings. They are both very independent and have their routines and love their free time in the morning and I mess them up because I have to be the mom and ask them if they ate breakfast, do they have all their stuff, are you really going to wear that, did you put your dishes in the dishwasher etc... Most of the time even if I am up I will stay in bed and out of their way. It is less stressful for all of us.

My girls hate it when I get up with them on school mornings. They are both very independent and have their routines and love their free time in the morning and I mess them up because I have to be the mom and ask them if they ate breakfast, do they have all their stuff, are you really going to wear that, did you put your dishes in the dishwasher etc... Most of the time even if I am up I will stay in bed and out of their way. It is less stressful for all of us.

So true! I'm usually gone when they woke up for school but the days I were home I learned after awhile of morning "nagging" to stay out of their way. Makes for a very peaceful morning. :thumbsup2

Gee, today looks to be a boring day around here. Let's see, yesterday was an earthquake, this weekend we're expecting a hurricane; what can I do to liven things up around here?????:confused3

:wave: Good Morning!! How nice to say that once again. :yay::yay:

Up early this morning for some reason. Maybe after 20+ years of getting the boys up for school my body is on some weird schedule. *note to self- you have no more children to get off to school, stay in bed!*

No big plans for me today. I really slacked off yesterday and got no work done so I guess I better concentrate of that. So I wouls appreciate it if you were all quiet around here. :rotfl::rotfl:

Shug- I think your throne is where you left it....in the bathroom. Might want to give it a quick swish.

Teva- that is a hysterical story. I was sitting here laughing when I read it last night and my son asked what I was giggling about so I read it to them. They just looked at me with blank faces. Men-they have no sense of girl humor. :headache:

DM3- I must have missed the grape story, please share.

Duckie- where can I get those snazzy undies. With this group a little protection can't be a bad thing. :rolleyes1

Hello to everyone that popped in last night. :yay::yay:

Maybe it's a good day to find out about that tattoo I've been planning.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter