Pocahontas Show Closing

The first year they had the show, we were eating at the Artist Point and Pocahontas was visiting the tables. She was HOT! And when she came to our table she was all over me! ....Well, maybe not exactly all over me,,BUT SHE DID SIT NEXT TO Me !:thumbsup2 I've got a photo to prove it.
Gotta say, didn't care much for the show tho, spose it was a good kids show.
Now Tarzan Rocks,,THAt was a great show! Disappointed when they closed it.:sad2:

She's too stationary. Her limbs look strong, but I doubt she could bring me a beer from the fridge.

Wonder Beagle would like her.:lmao:

The first year they had the show, we were eating at the Artist Point and Pocahontas was visiting the tables. She was HOT! And when she came to our table she was all over me! ....Well, maybe not exactly all over me,,BUT SHE DID SIT NEXT TO Me !:thumbsup2 I've got a photo to prove it.
Gotta say, didn't care much for the show tho, spose it was a good kids show.
Now Tarzan Rocks,,THAt was a great show! Disappointed when they closed it.:sad2:

I keep trying to tell him " SHE HAD AN ADAM'S APPLE".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter