Podcast 4/18 Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all the hosts on the podcast however this show was way too political. I thought Pete was trying to get away from that. I will still listen but please do not go this extreme again and keep the topic about Disney. Thanks
It would be interesting to simply have a lawyer come on the show to discuss developments with the RCID matters. The RCID oversight and direction are meaningfully impactful to WDW operations, so I can understand its place in a Disney centered content show. Having a lawyer come on the show to explain the hot ticket legal news has been done before, and seemed helpful at the time. So, I think utilizing a lawyer for future RCID matters will help keep the show to fact focused Disney content when needed. :cutie:

It would be interesting to simply have a lawyer come on the show to discuss developments with the RCID matters. The RCID oversight and direction are meaningfully impactful to WDW operations, so I can understand its place in a Disney centered content show. Having a lawyer come on the show to explain the hot ticket legal news has been done before, and seemed helpful at the time. So, I think utilizing a lawyer for future RCID matters will help keep the show to fact focused Disney content when needed. :cutie:
I agree but I really don't need to hear the one sided opinions where as much as 50% of the people have an opposing opinion on how we got here. I think Pete has an attorney friend that he has had on the show but most of them wouldn't touch this with a hundred foot pole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter