Podcast Crew, Have you guys ever had a special outside guest on the Podcast?

drakethib

DIS Veteran
Like a Chef from one of the Disney Restaurants (Kevin may have to hide behind a curtain like one of those people in court trail to protect his identiy :)
) or a Resort Manager from Disney or even Universal or something to that effect?

Maybe one that would answer some direct questions?

How about someone like Tour Guide Mike (not as a sponsor, but maybe a "Disney insider")

Hey don't get me wrong, I love listening to you guys and look forward to it every week, I just think it would be kind of cool for you guys (and gal) to do an outside interview.

Thanks

I can't remember their name but they had a guest on the show awhile back from The TimeShare Store (talking about DVC). This is the only time I remember someone outside of the podcast crew being on the show.

I can't remember their name but they had a guest on the show awhile back from The TimeShare Store (talking about DVC). This is the only time I remember someone outside of the podcast crew being on the show.

That'd be Robert Machado. Couldn't think of a nicer guy. He was very helpful to me looking into DVC resales, and no pressure...

Of course, my "outsider/CM interview" idea is still in their email, awaiting a prize...

:surfweb: popcorn:: :worship:

There was also Pete's friend that worked for Elton John. He was a great guest...he was a awesome story teller with vivid descriptions and very funny. He was talking European cities, small towns and beaches...this was before the Disney Magic went to Europe. It was a great show, sorry, I can't remember the date.

Lisa

Pete also did a phone interview with the mother of the family that won having the Magic Kingdom to themselves for the morning. I forget her name.

I think it's great when first timers get interviewed. Even if it was pre taped and they are not sitting around the round table.

Examples . Drop a 5 min interview of the friends that went golfing. The friends that always wanted to stay at the contemporary. Anytime they take a friend or family to a Orlando thing and it's their first time tape a 4 to 6 question interview.

I always like hearing a perspective of someone that dosn't have as much Pixie dust in their eye.

Except for the day were going to universal.....and lunch....

No problem -- you can ride shotgun to the podcast. :drive:

Now let's be realistic here...none of us will ever make it to the roundtable/dining room because Pete doesn't want us to know where he lives (and can you really blame him? :scared: ).

No problem -- you can ride shotgun to the podcast. :drive:

Now let's be realistic here...none of us will ever make it to the roundtable/dining room because Pete doesn't want us to know where he lives (and can you really blame him? :scared: ).

Ohhh...I love riding shotgun....

Maybe I can scare pete by posting his address...and he can pay me off with a cruise to take it off...bwaahaaaa..... j/k

Mindy, Mindy, Mindy -- why is it always about Mindy! (Insert Jan Brady pout here).

Just kidding...that would most definitely be a podcast to remember! :thumbsup2

LOL!!! Classic Brady Bunch!

He shouldn't worry. It's not called stalking anymore. It's just Tivoing someones life.:happytv:

There are plans in the works - big plans - that's all I can say right now :)

Pete

I saw we hijack this thread pirate: and turn it into "What big plans does Pete have" like a game show...

I think Pete plans to start a reality TV show feature all his favorite DIS'ers and we all get to see how long we last at Disney World if we pool hop, put kids on our shoulders, hit people with strollers, wear heelys and move infront of people at the parades....count me in!!

There are plans in the works - big plans - that's all I can say right now :)

Pete

I saw we hijack this thread pirate: and turn it into "What big plans does Pete have" like a game show...

I think Pete plans to start a reality TV show feature all his favorite DIS'ers and we all get to see how long we last at Disney World if we pool hop, put kids on our shoulders, hit people with strollers, wear heelys and move infront of people at the parades....count me in!!

What could Pete's Big Plans be?!?

He's building a Second Podcast to go along with the Fifth Park.

He's thawing Walt's frozen head for a guest shot.

He's sending his roofer around Orlando on Mears transportation.

He's planning to invade Poland.

He's.... done so much cool stuff for us already, I can't imagine. But Yay.

:banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter