Podcast Crew, Have you guys ever had a special outside guest on the Podcast?

I promise that I'm not trying to be coy - we're always working on new things (my brain never stops ), but I've learned over the years not to discuss anything until plans are firm. But trust me - I've got big ideas :)

Interviews are something I want to do, but only in certain circumstances. Disney won't give us access to their people for the simple reason that we're just too editorial, and that's not something they tend to embrace. Also, Disney puts their CM's on a very short leash in terms of media and you'll only ever hear them parotting the company line - I can't imagine anything less suited for our show than that - so the lack of access to Disney CM's is something I wear proudly. I'd much rather do an honest, editorial show then just schill for Disney once a week :rolleyes1 .

Pete

I promise that I'm not trying to be coy - we're always working on new things (my brain never stops ), but I've learned over the years not to discuss anything until plans are firm. But trust me - I've got big ideas :)

Interviews are something I want to do, but only in certain circumstances. Disney won't give us access to their people for the simple reason that we're just too editorial, and that's not something they tend to embrace. Also, Disney puts their CM's on a very short leash in terms of media and you'll only ever hear them parotting the company line - I can't imagine anything less suited for our show than that - so the lack of access to Disney CM's is something I wear proudly. I'd much rather do an honest, editorial show then just schill for Disney once a week :rolleyes1 .

Pete

And we wouldn't have it any other way!

He shouldn't worry. It's not called stalking anymore. It's just Tivoing someones life.:happytv:

so from what I am hearing, we need to coordinate Pete Sightings and begin to triangulate his location....

hmmmm, this will be difficult since he does not leave the compound.

wait... this just in, there is a low speed chase of a White Bronco on I-4... we may have him cornered.

First off, if Pete were going to invade a country I don't think it would be Poland. It would be someplace like Castaway Cay. Poland strikes me as too cold for Pete. :rolleyes1

If there was going to be an interview, I'd love it to be with someone like Charles Ridgway who wrote the book that's featured on the podcast's homepage. There's been a couple of requests that Kevin do more Disney trivia and backstory. In last week's email show, he said that he didn't think that would be practical. Ridgway and the authors of some of the other books that have been mentioned would be an absolutely wonderful segment.

There are plans in the works - big plans - that's all I can say right now :)

Pete

Could it be a Jerry Springer type show n the making?

Bawb will come out and admit the he is really from the south and has been faking the northern accent?

Kevin admitting that Boatwrights is really his favorite place to dine but only said it was horrible as a publicity stunt?

John admitting that he really likes seeing his picture on the internet?

Corey and Julie admitting that they did not work at the Disney and only said so to be admired by Disney Fans?

Pete admitting that Mears transportation is his favorite means of getting around?

The world wants to know !!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter