Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

Count us/me in:

Wine Tasting: Me and my Mom (Kathy & Ann)
Martini Tasting: Me

I have a really dumb question. I am in Massachusetts, if the martini tasting is at 2:15.....will it be the same time here. The reason I ask is DH and I have never been away from our boys. I want to be sure to call them from Nassau when they get home from school (3:00). We would also like to do the martini tasting and I need to figure out if or how this could work. Does this even make sense? :confused3

I have a really dumb question. I am in Massachusetts, if the martini tasting is at 2:15.....will it be the same time here. The reason I ask is DH and I have never been away from our boys. I want to be sure to call them from Nassau when they get home from school (3:00). We would also like to do the martini tasting and I need to figure out if or how this could work. Does this even make sense? :confused3

Same time zone. Maybe head ashore after the tasting?

I am cancelling. We will be doing the beach day at Atlantis and DH would be alone with the kids.

Thanks

Becky

As of the last update it looks like 18 so far for the martini tasting and 15 for the wine.

A conspicuous person has yet to confirm her (and her husband's) spot on the list......

As of the last update it looks like 18 so far for the martini tasting and 15 for the wine.

A conspicuous person has yet to confirm her (and her husband's) spot on the list......

She's waiting to schedule the other events before she confirms. She's very busy with that.

Sign Val & I up for both Martini's and Wine.
Hic

I had asked to be added to the martini list(page 4), but I dont think I ever was, so I dont know if I need to respond or not, but we wont be doing it now.

That's what I'm waiting for, as well. :thumbsup2

I don't think this should be a concern for others. If there is a conflict with the DI seminar, there will be two other sessions you can go to. I don't know what i will have to do (if I need to be there) so I am waiting to see what is scheduled. You cannot go to more than one DI seminar on Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter