Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

The martini tasting sounds so yummy - I'm curious - who made the martinis for the tasting??

Once you are seated you get 5 little martinis placed on your place mat, by the waitress. The bartender at Diversions made them. My favorite was the Coco Cadillac, but the original was nasty. :scared:

Once you are seated you get 5 little martinis placed on your place mat, by the waitress. The bartender at Diversions made them. My favorite was the Coco Cadillac, but the original was nasty. :scared:

Do they give out a copy of the recipes too?

cheers,
:flower3:

Yes, they do. There are a number of tastings offered so you don't know in advance which five you will get.

Are you a martini tasting professional? :rotfl: I'm still an amateur, so that means I can compete in the Olympics!:rotfl2:

Are you a martini tasting professional? :rotfl: I'm still an amateur, so that means I can compete in the Olympics!:rotfl2:

I've done my share of tastings :rotfl: I got hooked on them when I went on a 7 night cruise and found a great bartender.

Yes, they do. There are a number of tastings offered so you don't know in advance which five you will get.

Ooohhh! We didnt get recipes. Thanks for the heads up, Tracy! And thats good to know they change them up. I had to force down the sour apple and couldnt touch the original. Hoping for some better ones this time. :thumbsup2

Oh wait...the more I think of it, was the recipe on the place mat? Maybe we did get them. ;)

Ooohhh! We didnt get recipes. Thanks for the heads up, Tracy! And thats good to know they change them up. I had to force down the sour apple and couldnt touch the original. Hoping for some better ones this time. :thumbsup2

Oh wait...the more I think of it, was the recipe on the place mat? Maybe we did get them. ;)

I was just going to tell you that. If you don't spill you can keep the recipes :goodvibes

The tasting you had is not the one that I have had at most of the tastings. The Coco Cadillac is yummy, but you gotta like gin for the original one. The other one starts off with the dirty martini (one of my favorites!) and finishes off with a chocolate or espresso martini.

wow, thx for the quick response Tracy - amazing that your response time to this has been the same as for my DU questions :goodvibes

When I'm not on the podcast cruise, DH has to substitute for Raul and he'll need the recipes :lmao:

They can wipe the counter - I'm going to tuck away my placemat first! :rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

I think myself, Lori and my cousin Leslie are in for the martini tasting that sounds great.

No posts since October? I can't believe that nobody else wants to sign up. :drinking:

Count me in for both. Must have missed this earlier. Thanks for bumping this to the top.
Don

Oh...you can add us to the wine tasting too...

DH will pretty much do any of the booze tastings...:rotfl:

While I imagine I will regret this, sign DH and I up for the martini tasting. :faint: Good thing this isn't a video podcast. I did however see Mindy was also signed up - Mindy: NO DRUNK DIALING!!!

Count us in on any and all tastings (I'm speaking for Sandy here without having talked to her about it yet, but I'm sure she'll be OK with it!). Wine, martinis, did-someone-say-chocolate?

sandyh67 and ragtopday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter