Podcast Feeds Not Updating as of 5/15/23

RalphyBoy

Something was done with the parking lot I think.
Has anyone else noticed their DIS-related podcast feeds not updating the past couple days (since 5.15.23)? I've try to manually update them , but their status still say "refreshed 2 days ago". Meanwhile, the Patreon feed and all my other podcasts are updating normally. I know shows don't always get posted right away, but I've never had a podcast feed just stop refreshing. I use Downcast if that matters.

I use Pocket Casts and it updated the 05/16/23 show, #1219. Like you mentioned, sometimes it take a few days for the audio to be available but this one was right away.

I am an audio only listener so I rely on the podcast feed.

I noticed this morning that my iTunes was giving me an message that the disunplugged server's certificate has expired. I got this week's Patreon show downloaded, but the regular Tuesday show has not shown up yet.

Sorry for this issue everyone. I wasn't aware of the situation until I got a message about this on Twitter. As @wnwardii pointed out - our server certificate expired and we are working on getting it renewed but that's why no episodes have been available. Patreon was on there because we host that through Acast via Patreon. It should be fixed soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter