Podcast Recording today…

I saw a report on another thread that said no. Nothing about the "situation" was said or talked about.

Sayhello

I don't know what I would want them to say on a podcast. Especially that one. Maybe they could have a video statement on the DisUnplugged Channel from Corey (since that will now be his domain) and leave it at that? And then in a podcast just refer everyone to Corey's video???? Does anyone here have HR experience or Crisis PR Management that has any ACTUAL insight? I think we all want this addressed in different ways, so it might be hard to come up with a way that would pacify everyone. 🤷‍♀️

Yes, hope it was a cathartic weekend for all.

I watched the show tonight. They definitely alluded to the situation. Craig started by saying it was the beginning of a new era for the show. John (or maybe Kevin) talked about being hesitant coming not knowing what they’d be walking into. And a few other comments got made about everyone being so supportive.

I thought it was nicely handled. I also thought the whole team had a more relaxed vibe.

No podcast yet.

Is anyone else getting automatic downloads of very old podcasts in their apple podcast app? Every couple of days I get an episode from 2010 or 2012. Glitch or is this being done on purpose?

No podcast yet.

Is anyone else getting automatic downloads of very old podcasts in their apple podcast app? Every couple of days I get an episode from 2010 or 2012. Glitch or is this being done on purpose?
Yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter