podcast team heres an idea for Review....

peanut1967

DIS Veteran
...not sure if you up for this one...but what about taste testing some of WDW wonderful cocktails.....

then give us the review on them ....if you can remember what you had after the first 2 or 3..;)
Angie

<---non-drinker here.

Are you interested in my opinions of the diet sodas of the World?:lmao:

Hmmm, this may be a more a Julie and Corey segment. What d'ya say, are you up to a drinking around the world segment? :thumbsup2

Hello? I can be hired...you really want an expert for this segment anyway.

Oh, no.... Kevin's a non-drinker... So much for that pseudo-impromptu segment idea I had for the Podcast Cruise. "Getting Klose to the Liquor Cabinet"... Shucks.

Mind still working....popcorn::

I am working closer to completing my own review of all the drinks with each trip...:drinking1

Drinking around the world at EPCOT is a tradition for some. I'd wind up sleeping in the garden by Japan if I tried it!!:sad2:

...not sure if you up for this one...but what about taste testing some of WDW wonderful cocktails.....

then give us the review on them ....if you can remember what you had after the first 2 or 3..;)
Angie

I volunteer for this segment!!!

Corey going to LSU may remember a little club on campus where at one time you drank different beers and upon completion received a Tshirt saying you went around the world.

hint. chimes

I'd love to go staggering around World Showcase with my Dis Unplugged T-Shirt on....Yelling, WILLLL, where are you??? :laughing:

Drinking around the world at EPCOT is a tradition for some. I'd wind up sleeping in the garden by Japan if I tried it!!:sad2:

My husband and I have tried this a couple of times. It's not easy! We usually have to skip a few otherwise we'd be crawling outta there :)

Most of the time, we just go to the UK and have some Guinness :drinking1

I double dog dare anyone on the podcast crew to try those cucumber drinks that have been plastered all over the drink menus lately.

Was there some sort of Disney bartender contest to come up with the oddest idea for a drink just to see if the masses would drink it?

Cucumbers?

Really?

I wasn't about to spend $10 to see what it was like. Most of the bartenders we asked said that when people ordered one, they rarely ordered a second.

So, who's going to be brave and give us a review of any of the cucumber drinks? :rolleyes1

I double dog dare anyone on the podcast crew to try those cucumber drinks that have been plastered all over the drink menus lately.

Was there some sort of Disney bartender contest to come up with the oddest idea for a drink just to see if the masses would drink it?

Cucumbers?

Really?

I wasn't about to spend $10 to see what it was like. Most of the bartenders we asked said that when people ordered one, they rarely ordered a second.

So, who's going to be brave and give us a review of any of the cucumber drinks? :rolleyes1

I had one of the cucumber drinks at Boardwalk last December. It was very yummy!!!!

Since Kevin isn't a drinker, maybe we should just give our own reviews.

Personally, I love the Pina Colava at the pool bar at Port Orleans French Quarter. A pina colada made with a healthy dollop of raspberry puree. YUUUMMMMMMM.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter