Podcast Thread 3/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger27

Earning My Ears
Great show as always, just felt compelled to say as a straight man, I can’t imagine any unaccepting bigots listen to your show. I hope and pray for a world one day when we don’t even need to address things like this. I hope the pride festival is amazing and brings happiness to who choose to go. Disney World as well as the rest of America should be a place where anyone can be proud of who they are and whoever they choose to love. I don’t post often or get in the chats just felt compelled to say this.

Great show as always, just felt compelled to say as a straight man, I can’t imagine any unaccepting bigots listen to your show. I hope and pray for a world one day when we don’t even need to address things like this. I hope the pride festival is amazing and brings happiness to who choose to go. Disney World as well as the rest of America should be a place where anyone can be proud of who they are and whoever they choose to love. I don’t post often or get in the chats just felt compelled to say this.
I totally agree!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter