Podcast Volume

Friendly Frog

DIS veteran with a mouse on her back.
I love listening to the podcasts,:love: it is great to get an honest opinion of things that is not just "positive fluff"!

One question I have is the podcast volume. I turn my pc and the podcast toolbar volume all the way up, and it still does not seem loud enough. ( I have no problem with volume from any other source.) Am I the only one with this problem? :headache:

I have to listen to it with my headphones attached to my computer, otherwise I can't hear everything clearly. So, no, you're not the only one. :blush:

I've got the FM transmitter for my Zune so that I can listen to them in my car and I have to crank the volume on my stereo almost all the way up just to be able to clearly hear Pete sometimes (Kevin seems to be the easiest to understand at lower volumes...must be his inflection).

--Mr. DB

Kevin, it's true, your voice is smooth and melodious! very relaxing... ahhhh.
:cloud9:

Kevin, it's true, your voice is smooth and melodious! very relaxing... ahhhh.
:cloud9:

like an easy listening station in heaven...wait...they have easy listening stations in heaven?! :scared1:

--Mr. DB

yes, i have found it sometimes hard to hear but i thought it was only me as i am most likely slightly deaf from the amount of gigs and concerts i go to. Gladly, my creative can go quite loud but i found myself wondering on the bus if other people can hear it too:confused3

I have listened to mine on my computer, in the car on the Fm transmitter and usually on my iPod with headphones. I don't have a problem with the sound on any of them.

I'm glad you guys are letting me know about this - although I'm not sure why it's happening. We're recording the anniversary show today (now that Corey and Julie are back), and I'm going to make a few changes in the recording process that will hopefully help.

Thanks,
Pete

I'm glad you guys are letting me know about this - although I'm not sure why it's happening. We're recording the anniversary show today (now that Corey and Julie are back), and I'm going to make a few changes in the recording process that will hopefully help.

Thanks,
Pete

Excellent. I have the same problem with the volume here in the UK...just assumed it was because I was so far away :confused3 :)

Thanks,
Pete

Great news! I don't want to miss a word. :woohoo:

Thanks,
Pete
thanks looking forward to hearing clearer

BTW I love the podcast
the Ironing is so much easier to do when I' listening to you all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter