POFQ to Hoop De Doo Review

pmdeve

DIS Veteran
How do we go from POFQ to Hoop De Doo review? I don't know if we should take Disney transportation or drive. Thanks for you help.

That's a difficult journey no matter how you do it. A couple of Options:
  1. If you drive from POFQ, you'll park your car in the lot at the front of Fort Wilderness and then take an internal bus back to Pioneer Hall for HDD. Reverse to get back.
  2. You could take the bus to the MK and then the boat to Fort Wilderness. Pioneer Hall is a short walk from there. To return to POFQ you could revers this route if the boats are still running. Alternately there are busses staged at the Hall to take guests back to various hotels. These often serve several hotels along the route.

That is an awkward one, considering POFQ is geographically the second closest resort to the Campground after WL (the entrances to the two are barely a mile apart). I'd honestly Uber from POFQ to the Campground and take the internal bus.

That is an awkward one, considering POFQ is geographically the second closest resort to the Campground after WL (the entrances to the two are barely a mile apart). I'd honestly Uber from POFQ to the Campground and take the internal bus.
So you would Uber rather than drive? Any reason?

We like to drive to FW and take the internal bus back to Pioneer Hall. It's very easy. Definitely leave some time to find parking as the lots are full and parking on the grass IS allowed. You may have a short walk to the bus stop, wait for the bus, and a 10-15 min bus ride depending on the route the driver takes and how many stops they make. For this I would allow a minimum of 30 min. (During holidays it can take 40+ minutes just to get in to FW as so many people want to see the decorations and they can't, so are turned away.) You still have drive time from PO to FW and check in time and a bathroom stop as bathrooms are NOT in the hall but outside and can be cumbersome to get to during the performance. HTH

So you would Uber rather than drive? Any reason?
Obviously, if I had a car I'd drive, and I know OP specifically included that as an option (we actually drove last December from BRV over to HDD rather than taking the Blue Flag Lauch), but I was more responding to some of the other suggestions re: Disney transportation. Someone also mentioned Minnie Vans (which will actually go all the way into the Campground) versus the parking lot at the entrance, so that is also an option, albeit a bit more expensive than other ride shares (which might actually be a good trade-off in this particular circumstance due to where they can drop you off).

Drive or Uber/Minnie van from POFQ is going to be WAY faster than any other form of transportation.

Bus to Magic Kingdom and boat over to Fort Wilderness is the best way IMO. Taking the internal busses around the Fort is a pain.

How do we go from POFQ to Hoop De Doo review? I don't know if we should take Disney transportation or drive. Thanks for you help.
If you have your own transportation the easiest way would be to drive. However, if you want to enjoy the included drinks I would suggest a Lyft or Uber being that you are so close to there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter