• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points Available - Boardwalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtpaper

Earning My Ears
I have up to 50 pts available for use prior to April of 2004. $10/pt. Can provide references from several previous renters if necessary. I have up to 100 points for April 2004 use year.

We are arriving a day early for our FTP vacation at BWI and would like to rent points for BWV for just the night of July 28, 2003. TIA and email if you are interested. Studio/pref. view

Tomorrow I'll know for sure if we can come to WDW in Oct or Nov but I'd like to rent 27 points from you to stay at the Boardwalk. How do I make reservations?

Thanks, never did this... so much to learn!
Mary

I am interested in finding out how this renting option works. I am an associate member on my parents' DVC membership which is brand new. We actually just returned from the BWVs this past Friday and LOVED it.

My parents have 200 points and their home base is Beach but we are sharing the points between them, and my 3 sisters/family.

My oldest sister and I used the points this year but I am not sure what will be available for use next year.

We loved the BWV and love having the extra room and kitchen facilities.

How does this work...we normally go in mid July and would like to stay at either OKW or BWV (standard) due to lower point values...can you give me some feedback and estimate of costs...would probably need 4-5 nights...Thanks

email:barbara.ebersole@chase.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter