• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points Available for Rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for VWL 2BR for 2 adults, 3 children (15, 12, 10) Dec. 22-28. I think it's 334 points? How does the payment work? Paypal?

Thanks,
James

Looking for 1 bedroom savannah or standard view Kidani village.. or standard 2 bedroom Jambo or Kidani. Dec 9-16th.

Thanks

I am looking for VWL 2BR for 2 adults, 3 children (15, 12, 10) Dec. 22-28. I think it's 334 points? How does the payment work? Paypal?

Thanks,
James

VWL is not available during that period. I do see a 2BR SSR Lockoff Villa available for 12/22 - 12/27 (not the 28th). Not a lot available for the holidays :santa:

Looking for 1 bedroom savannah or standard view Kidani village.. or standard 2 bedroom Jambo or Kidani. Dec 9-16th.

Thanks

I see the Jambo house has availability for Dec 10-16 (not the 9th). SSR has availability in both a 1BR and 2BR for that period.

I'm looking for availability at BLT from 2/23-13 - 3/1-13 for a 2 bedroom villa. Would prefer standard view but might do lake view if no standards are available.

Thanks!

I'm looking for availability at BLT from 2/23-13 - 3/1-13 for a 2 bedroom villa. Would prefer standard view but might do lake view if no standards are available.

Thanks!

I can make the reservation on Monday if you like.

Thanks

I have a family reunion to book! ;) We need 213 pts. for:

2 Value studios in AKL Jan. 9-15 (120 points)
1 Value Studio in AKL Jan 9-14 (51 points)
1 Value Studio in AKL Jan 10-14 (42 points)

I have rented before and am willing to put 1/2 down immediately! Thanks so much for your help -:yay:

I have a family reunion to book! ;) We need 213 pts. for:

2 Value studios in AKL Jan. 9-15 (120 points)
1 Value Studio in AKL Jan 9-14 (51 points)
1 Value Studio in AKL Jan 10-14 (42 points)

I have rented before and am willing to put 1/2 down immediately! Thanks so much for your help -:yay:

Thank you for your interest. Disney looks at four studio rentals as four distinct reservations. We require a minimum of $2,000 per rental. Thanks and good luck. Let us know if you would like us to look at 2 or 3 BRs during that period.

VWL is not available during that period. I do see a 2BR SSR Lockoff Villa available for 12/22 - 12/27 (not the 28th). Not a lot available for the holidays :santa:

I meant checkout on the 28th. I guess I'm used to including the checkout on the date range.

It's frustrating to see so many villas available at rack rate for my dates but not available for the DVC members.

I meant checkout on the 28th. I guess I'm used to including the checkout on the date range.

Thanks for the reply. I understood your request. What I was trying to say (maybe not well) was that the night of the 27th was not available. A rental is available for a 2BR at SSR but you would have to cut your trip short by one day based on current availability.

okay, so now I understand cash availability vs. dvc. If we delay check in until 12/23, does the availabilty improve?

need a 2 br villa at Old Key West 8/5/2012 to 8/10/2012
could u check for availability. will conside another resort if available
thank you

I am interested in 150-200 points for a 1 BR reservation at SSR in October. Wednesday to Thursday and then SUN-Thursday the following week is what we are thinking. I have bought points before about 4 years ago and am looking forward to making this happen.

Dan

We are looking to visit 1/1/2013-1/8 and want to stay at the bwv. We would like 2 studios; 1 1br with a standard view. Can also do a studio & a 2BR or 4 Studios but want a standard view. We have 7 Adults & 3 kids (15, 16 and 2). We also want to add the dining plan. Is this resort available?

Am willing to change my check in dates to the 3nd or 3rd if not avail.

mickeymit said:
Happy to help, however, rules are that we can book at that resort 7 months' prior. Also, our minimum rental is 200 points. If less than 200 points, then $2000 rental.

Thanks! If at 7-month mark, we don't have anything booked, I will be willing to pay the $2000 min. Will check-in then if that's the case. Thanks again!

We are look for 1 Bedroom at the BWV for this Nov-2 Nov 10.Would you be able to help us out?

Thanks

We are look for 1 Bedroom at the BWV for this Nov-2 Nov 10.Would you be able to help us out?

Thanks

There is not a 1BR available for that time period. I see a 1BR at SSR for the 2nd thru the 8th. I think that is the best available for a 1BR for that period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter