points for premium dine plan....please help=0)...

tink606

I have found my Peterpan and I am his Tinkerbell a
I wanted to ask this question in case someone out there knew this info. My DH2B and me are going on our honeymoon in Nov. and were using the dining package for the first time. Were both on the premium package which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the both for us. What I wanted to know is if anyone who has had this package before, knows how many credits you get in total for the both of us to use for 8 days and 7 nights?
:tink: pixiedust:

It's not the same as dinning points. On this plan you just give your card and you get all three meals each day. On the dinning plan, most of the best restraunts are 2 credits. On your plan it is just dinner, nothing extra. So, when you pick where you will eat, make sure you go with the 2 ts restraunts for dinner. Like CG, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Brown Derby, Artist Point, Flying Fish and Cindrella's Castle. I think you get one night at Victoria and Alberts also. This is an awsom plan, but I garentee you, you won't be able to move after eating all this wonderful food. Be sure to go to 1900 Park Fair for breakfast one day, and see if you can get afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I think the most important info the OP needs is how the plan will handle the travel days. If you look at the premium plan .pdf file (accesible through the WDW website), it gives you the information you need. It depends on what time you check in on your first day and when you check out on your last day.

jonimce said:
It's not the same as dinning points. On this plan you just give your card and you get all three meals each day. On the dinning plan, most of the best restraunts are 2 credits. On your plan it is just dinner, nothing extra. So, when you pick where you will eat, make sure you go with the 2 ts restraunts for dinner. Like CG, Citricos, Narcoossee's, Brown Derby, Artist Point, Flying Fish and Cindrella's Castle. I think you get one night at Victoria and Alberts also. This is an awsom plan, but I garentee you, you won't be able to move after eating all this wonderful food. Be sure to go to 1900 Park Fair for breakfast one day, and see if you can get afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

hi, jonmice, thank you for ur help but im still a little confused. :confused3 what happens if im doing Cinderella's Castle for breakfast, how does that work, for the rest of the restaurants that u mentioned I did schedule them for dinner, but i see people saying something about a certain amount of credits for counter service and some for table service? I read on another post that they each got 25 credits, but i dont know if that was for the regular dining or the premium. So what i understood is that we could do breakfast lunch and dinner for the amount of nights that were there and i dont have to worry about running out of credits? so we dont have to worry about it being counter service or table service for breakfast or lunch? we get that regardless where we choose to eat, everyday? also we scheduled the aloha luau which is 2 table credits each so how would that work? im so confused, if u could please explain it a little more in detail it would be greatly appreciated. :confused3

pedro2112 said:
I think the most important info the OP needs is how the plan will handle the travel days. If you look at the premium plan .pdf file (accesible through the WDW website), it gives you the information you need. It depends on what time you check in on your first day and when you check out on your last day.

Hi, Pedro2112, thank you also for the response, any help that we could get would be greatly appreciated, since were in the planning stages, were afraid that were gonna run out of credits and not have enough for everything that we want to do. where is that premium plan.pdf file located exactly because on the WDW website all I see is the regular Magic your way package with dining. From what i understood from jonmice, we dont work with credits were guaranteed breakfast and lunch everyday wherever we want, that all we had to worry about was dinner. i dont know im confused :confused3 any additional info. would be very helpful, so if u know something diff. it would be greatly appreciated. thanx again in advance. :tink: pixiedust:

Here is a little info from mousesavers site:

Magic Your Way Premium Package for 2006
Available only with accommodations at a Disney-owned-and-operated hotel, the new Disney’s Magic Your Way Premium Package gives you access to all the best of Walt Disney World.

The Premium Package includes:

Accommodations at a Disney resort
Magic Your Way Premium Ticket
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Plan* per person, per night at more than 100 Walt Disney World restaurants
Unlimited selected recreation, including Golf (clubs, cart, balls & shoes), Miniature Golf, Water Sports, Guided Fishing Excursions, Horseback Riding, Bike Rental and Boat Rental (Some restrictions may apply and advance reservations may be required.)

Admission to Cirque du Soliel La Nouba
Admission to Disney Children's Activity Centers at a selected Disney Resort (ages 4 -12)
Unlimited admission to selected theme park tours
Preferred fireworks viewing areas for Wishes at Magic Kingdom and IllumiNations at Epcot. (One viewing per Theme Park. Advance reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance and voucher is required.)
Admission to all Grand Gatherings experiences (if you have 8 or more in your party)
*Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Plan: for each night of the package, guests on the Premium Plan will receive:

Breakfast Lunch & Dinner
Full breakfast buffet
OR
Juice, breakfast entree and non-alcoholic beverage Combo meal
OR
Full buffet
OR
Appetizer, entree, non-alcoholic beverage & dessert

So I would assume that you would each get 3 credits per day for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Your staying 7 nights 21 credits per person for the 7 days. .You can choose anywhere( but just at the participating restuarnts) you want to eat, whether it is breakfast,lunch or dinner. You can use your credit for either counter service or table service. You could choose to dine either at CT at the Magic Kingdom for breakfast if you want, and than you go probally go again if you wanted to CT for dinner.

It does not include Victoria & Albert's, this is confirmed.

There are no snacks include in this plan, but I wouldn't think that you would need it, since your getting three full meals a day. Don't forget, its not just a dining plan.

Thank you, Lalita, that is a little better to understand. thanks for your help. i pretty much know about the other things that are included, i was just confused with the dining part. thanks again for ur help. :tink: pixiedust:

No problem, I hope my post help you out. I have also read that they don't actually keep track of your points, so when they print out your recipe there are no numbers at the bottom, like the regular dining plan.

Hope you have a wonderful time and congrats on your wedding. Hope you have a great honeymoon!! :sunny:

thank u again for ur help. i have one more question lets say u have a couple of people eating with us but their not on the dining plan would i be able to use my dining plan to pay for their dinners, cause the thing is that were getting married in disney and were having dinner at ohana's its 10 people in total including my DH2B and me, would that be possible or would i have to pay OOP for them?

hmmm I don't know if that is possible, I mean if it was just a couple people or just another person with you, I think it would be. But not with ten people. I think it would be easier on the regular dining plan, since there are actually credits that they take off everytime you eat. I know some people have treated others, but usually its just only one person or two.

thank you lalita, actually i just got word from my family that they are all on the dining plan, so its only two people that we would have to worry about, so lets see if we could convince them to get the dining plan if not we'll just pay OOP for them. thank you so much u have been so helpful.=0)

Sad that they took away V&A's. It used to be offered on the premium plan. The two point part is for the regular dinning plan. For your plan, each meal is one point, not two. I know other people can use credits on the regular plan (we have done this) but I don't think you can share on your plan. I could be wrong. Most servers will help figure everything out. :grouphug: Have a great Honeymoon pixiedust:

jonimce said:
Sad that they took away V&A's. It used to be offered on the premium plan. The two point part is for the regular dinning plan. For your plan, each meal is one point, not two. I know other people can use credits on the regular plan (we have done this) but I don't think you can share on your plan. I could be wrong. Most servers will help figure everything out. :grouphug: Have a great Honeymoon pixiedust:

thank you, wow its gonna be a lot of food but at least were gonna be able to try a lot of restaurants that normally we wouldnt be able to go to if we werent on the dining plan. again thank you for being so helpful.:tink: pixiedust:

:wave2: Tink606;

The premium plan is just like the old Gold Plan (DH, myself & DS) used in May 2003.

My DH & I are going to WDW in Nov. 06 on the Premium Plan & here's how the meals work.

After you receive your room cards (these cards will serve as a charge card, meal ticket & entrance to your room & probably other stuff too that I'm probably leaving out); this is how they show your meals

Me & DH :love: - "Nov. 26-Dec. 1, 2006" 2 adults - 5 nights (6 days)
1 adult X 3 meals (a day) = 3 vouchers/coupons-you can call them either one

3 vouchers/coupons X 5 nights = 15 vouchers / coupons
15 vouchers X per person for our trip in Nov. 06 X 2 = 30 vouchers TOTAL

So, to sum it up we will have 30 vouchers/coupons or meals to use for our entire trip that can be spread out through the six (6) days we are there.
You are there for 6 days, they don't care when you use those vouchers/coupons as long as you use them within the 6 days. You can use the coupons/vouchers up until the last day @ 11:59pm. This also includes the recreation and other goodies you receive in the premium pkg. :woohoo:

Example:

Total Vouchers - 30 (for 2 adults / 5 nights
- 2 (2 meals @ Whispering Canyon @ WL) :goodvibes
Subtotal 28 remaining coupons
- 2 (2 meals @ Fultons - Downtown Disney) :teeth:
Subtotal 26

If you have an e-mail address; I'd be more than happy to send you a pdf form for the Premium Pkg.

jean

wilderness gal said:
:wave2: If you have an e-mail address; I'd be more than happy to send you a pdf form for the Premium Pkg.

jean

Hi, wilderness gal, thank u so much for ur help and if u could send me the pdf for the Premium Pkg it would be greatly appreciated. my email address is melisa.neyra@suntrust.com thank u again.=0)

It's on it's way; check your e-mail ! ! !

Have a great weekend ! :banana:

My son receives his Sr. Ring tonight; so I'm going to cry tonight (my only baby)........... :rolleyes2 :guilty:

can you eat more than three meals per day on the premium plan? and if so, does it mean you get one less on another day? (i.e.: start the day very very early, with a counter service breakfast; then we'll have a character breakfast buffet, last seating... somewhere around 4pm grab some counter service and then maybe want a nice dinner late that night back at the resort)

Yes, you eat as many in one day as you want as long as you don't go over the allotted amount @ the end of the week.

My DS had his B,L & D & it was getting close to 10pm or midnight & it was the day before our coupons were to expire & he went down to the roaring forks & got a magic bar & drink on the voucher. Poor choice in spending money pirate: (didn't like it at the time :furious: ) but we still had like 2 or 3 coupons left over on our last trip.

So, to answer your questions, yes you can have 4 meals in one day. :banana: but you might be terribly stuffed or have a tummy ache. :stir:

Have a great day ! ! !

jean

wilderness gal said:
Yes, you eat as many in one day as you want as long as you don't go over the allotted amount @ the end of the week.
That information is incorrect. Under the Magic your Way Premium plan, you do not get pooled vouchers that you can use any way you wish. You simply get three meals a day. Perhaps in old plans where they handed out "vouchers' you were able to do this, but under the current Premium Plan, you cant. The .pdf file for the premium plan is currently being updated, but the examples they give indicated that you get three meals a day, not the total of 3 meals multiplied by the number of nights for your reservation.

When we went in May 2003; they had the same examples that are in the brochure as now, and we were allowed to do this. Where can you get one of these "NEW" pdf brochures? :confused3 I received my Premium file from my AAA agent, and it's as current as she had as of January. I haven't had any reason to doubt the brochure was incorrect. I'll contact my AAA to get an update, thanks for the info ! !

Until then.........have a great day !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter