Points for Rent - $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwatterson

Mouseketeer
I have points to rent or transfer - any resort. I have references, and I have rented points many times over the past 11 years. I accept paypal for payment. If you have any questions please let me know.

If you noticed my post in Feb 2010 - then I dropped off please note:

"Sorry - Do to a death in the family I have not been able to get to this site for some time. I am now back full time - if you are still interested inpoints please let me know. I do have the points you would need if your interested. Thank you Cdn Mickey" cdnmickey@msn.com

Can you advise - what is the home resort and use year for your points?

Also, what is the banking status of these points? Thanks.

I am interested in renting point for 2BR for sometime during the month of June. I am not very picky about which resort. I look forward to your reply. Thanks.

I am looking for BWV studio October 15th thru October 21st. I can not PM. Email me at sjene1 @ comcast.net
Thanks

HI- I need 129 points for OKW from 5/1/10-5/10-10. Do you have these available? I can be reached at 978-352-8961. Thansk

I am interested in the polynision resort or something similar. My travel dates are may 1-8 with 3 adults and one child. I am new to renting points and could use some guidance. I am also interested in the meal plan (premier)...please help! thank you.

I am interested in renting point for 2BR for sometime during the month of June. I am not very picky about which resort. I look forward to your reply. Thanks.

Old Key West has the lowest point cost and largest rooms - I can check on room avil if you know your dates or approx dates and how many days.

Have a magical day - I look forward to working with you

Bob

HI- I need 129 points for OKW from 5/1/10-5/10-10. Do you have these available? I can be reached at 978-352-8961. Thansk

Are you looking for a booking or a transfer - have you already checked for rooms?

Bob
Cdn Mickey

I am interested in the polynision resort or something similar. My travel dates are may 1-8 with 3 adults and one child. I am new to renting points and could use some guidance. I am also interested in the meal plan (premier)...please help! thank you.

Good day - I would love to help, first are you looking for a hotel or a DVC home? A DVC home has more to offer and you (if you wanted to) can cook as it has a full kitchen in the 1 2 or 3 bedroom. Points can be used at hotels as well but you would be looking at 4 in a hotel room or 2 rooms. To be able to know what to look for I will need to know more about what you are looking for.

A DVC 1 bedroom home has a master bedroom with kingsize bed & jacuzzi, plus a full kitchen, laundry, dining room and balcony/deck living room with pullout that sleeps 2 people. All resorts have the same ammenities (ie. pools restaurant(s) front desk etc)

Magical Express from Airport is included and Meal plans just need to be booked in advance.

I hope this will help get you started

Bob
Cdn Mickey

Hi Bob,

Was looking at one of the DVC Orlando resorts for a couple of days (Aug 24-26). Very new at this, please let me know.

No problem I have been doing this for 11 years - I will help with anything I can if you book with me no not I do this for fun and I am A Disney Nut -- we are all here for fun!!!!

Do you know what size room you would like or how many in your party and do you want a DVC Home! with a full kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, jacuzzi, living room, dining room, deck.

Meal plans are avialble.

Magical Express from the airport and back is free

Have a magical day

Bob
CdnMickey

Hello, are the points still available for transfer? Cost pp, home resort? use year? thank you

We are looking to rent 58 points for a reservation at BWV, Studio PV from 4/24/2010 - 4/27/2010. We are ready to proceed quickly with a reservation.

Good day - I would love to help, first are you looking for a hotel or a DVC home? A DVC home has more to offer and you (if you wanted to) can cook as it has a full kitchen in the 1 2 or 3 bedroom. Points can be used at hotels as well but you would be looking at 4 in a hotel room or 2 rooms. To be able to know what to look for I will need to know more about what you are looking for.

A DVC 1 bedroom home has a master bedroom with kingsize bed & jacuzzi, plus a full kitchen, laundry, dining room and balcony/deck living room with pullout that sleeps 2 people. All resorts have the same ammenities (ie. pools restaurant(s) front desk etc)

Magical Express from Airport is included and Meal plans just need to be booked in advance.

I hope this will help get you started

Bob
Cdn Mickey

Thank you for responding. I have several questions...is there any way I can call you or e-mail you? thanks

No problem I have been doing this for 11 years - I will help with anything I can if you book with me no not I do this for fun and I am A Disney Nut -- we are all here for fun!!!!

Do you know what size room you would like or how many in your party and do you want a DVC Home! with a full kitchen, laundry room, bedroom, jacuzzi, living room, dining room, deck.

Meal plans are avialble.

Magical Express from the airport and back is free

Have a magical day

Bob
CdnMickey

Thanks Bob! The spirit of Disney is strong within you!

Any size room is fine. I've currently reserved 5 nights at the Pop Culture with a deluxe dining plan (since we'll be spending most of the days in the parks). Wanted to change the venue for the last couple of nights to something more romantic, lol. So I'm pretty much open to anything.

Just two of us in the party, a studio with a nice view would be perfect!

We are looking to rent 58 points for a reservation at BWV, Studio PV from 4/24/2010 - 4/27/2010. We are ready to proceed quickly with a reservation.

Will get back to you in morning with avil - any other resort if BWV -PV not Avil?

Bob
CdnMickey

Hi! Might be interested in this, still trying to figure it out! My family is looking to travel from 9/27-10/3. We are very interested in AK villas with a nice view, so the savannah view I guess? It is myself, my husband and 2 kids (ages 2 & 4). Thanks!

We are looking at a Boardwalk studio 10/9-13 if you still have points available. It can be in either view category.
Please let us know.
Thank you,
Tom & Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter