• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 100 Aulani points - $18/point **REDUCED * Book any resort up to 7 months out & AULANI up to 11 months out (Aug UY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Curt,

Thank you for the information. I just hit my 10 posts but need to wait 24 hours. As soon as my private message is activated I will pm you for more details!

Thanks
quick update - as of this morning, there is a 1-bedroom Ocean view available for the 11th and a 1-bedroom island view available for the 10th. Message me once your private conversations opens up

Hello - there is a 3-bedroom Oceanview available for 2 nights (22nd-24th) for 314 points (which I do not have enough to cover.) There is currently only 1 night in a 2-bedroom. Sorry I’m unable to help on this.

If interested, I’d have enough points to do 2 nights in a 2-bedroom standard, island view or poolside if they would become available.

Let me know if you would be interested interested and I can keep it on my watch list.

Best,

Curt
Hello, I'd be interested if 2 nights become available. Thanks!

Still available … spotty availability in Aug & Sept depending on unit, and quite a bit of availability Oct and beyond.

Hello, I'd be interested if 2 nights become available. Thanks!
Hello - there is a 2bedroom ocean view available Aug 20-23… I have enough points to book 2 of these nights. Each night is 79 points. If interested, let me know as inventory chages frequently.

Also, take a look at the link at top of rent/transfer forum on how to activate the Personal Conversation system as this will allow you to communicate personal contact info etc ( with myself or others for reservations).

Best,
Curt

Hello Curt,

Thank you for the information. I just hit my 10 posts but need to wait 24 hours. As soon as my private message is activated I will pm you for more details!

Thanks
Hello - not sure if still intersted… I check previous requests periodically when checking in other reservations. still intersted, at p

Hello Curt,

Thanks
Hello - not sure if still interested in a night for Oct 10-13 … I check previous requests periodically when checking on other reservations. Still no studios for dates, though there is currently a 1-Bedroom Island Garden view available for 1 night, Oct 10. Msg me if interested.

Hi, plans changed a bit. Is anything available from 8/25-8/28 for 5 adults? 1 bedroom would be ideal. Thank you!

Hello - April 4-6 is not available in a Hotel Room, but the following is available for your dates:

Deluxe Studio Island Garden View (54 points)

Deluxe Studio Poolside Garden View (58 points)

Deluxe Studio Ocean View (62 points)

I see you can’t yet “message” through the private conversation option. Below is a link to activate it so we can exchange contact information should if you are interested in any of these.
Best,
Curt

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter