• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent -100 OKW @ $13PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
**Updated 2/16 - 100 points remaining

Points good until February 2017. 3% Paypal fee (can be waived if able to do bank transfer through paypal).
Experienced renter and can provide references.

If interested, please provide dates, preferred resort(s), room size and view preferences. Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a studio at Grand Californian for five nights, start date anytime between May 29-June 17th, 2016.

I'm looking for a studio at Grand Californian for five nights, start date anytime between May 29-June 17th, 2016.

I checked - there doesn't seem to be availability for any of your nights at the Grand Californian. Sorry I couldn't help!

Hello! I am looking for 2 hotel rooms OR 2 standard view studios at Aulani in either May, June, or July for 6 nights. Preferably June :) Thanks!

I am looking for 199 points for boardwalk boardwalk two bedroom villa dates are dec14-21. Do you still have points?

I am looking to rent 2 studios at either BCV, AKL, or OKW for dates arriving June 15 and departing June 20. Do you still have points available?

Hi - I do still have points available, but my home resort is OKW, so I can only book up to 7 months out at the other resorts. For your dates, you would need to find someone with Boardwalk as their home resort or wait until the 7 month mark to book your room. Sorry I can't help!

Hi - I do still have points available, but my home resort is OKW, so I can only book up to 7 months out at the other resorts. For your dates, you would need to find someone with Boardwalk as their home resort or wait until the 7 month mark to book your room. Sorry I can't help!
We would take OKW!!

Hi - I just sent you a pm. This message was intended to be for a previous comment, but I didn't quote the message correctly. Sorry for the confusion!

I am looking for 199 points for boardwalk boardwalk two bedroom villa dates are dec14-21. Do you still have points?

Hello! I am looking for 2 hotel rooms OR 2 standard view studios at Aulani in either May, June, or July for 6 nights. Preferably June :) Thanks!

Hi - I checked but there isn't availability for 6 consecutive nights at Aulani for any of your dates. There is a 1 br availabile for six nights in early May if you're interested in that. Sorry I couldn't help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter