Points for Rent: 100 SSR points $17 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

parkander

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello everyone! I have 100 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $17 pp Points are from the current use year.

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 05/01/2024 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 12/31/2022.

I have a positive rental history on this board. I can answer a PM quicker.

When sending me your request, please include the following:
Please provide me with the following information and I will check availability:
- Resort Preference
- Room type and view
- Date of check in and date of check out
-Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group

I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract. Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Hello looking for a studio room for July 15th to July 19th or 20th. Let me know what is available when you get free time to look?

Thank you,
Kevin

Hello looking for a studio room for July 15th to July 19th or 20th. Let me know what is available when you get free time to look?

Thank you,
Kevin
Hi there,
Saratoga 07/15-07/19 or 07/20
Deluxe Standard 58 pts checking out on the 19th. If you extend stay to 07/20 and it’s 72 pts
Deluxe Preferred 64 pts checking out on the 19th. It you extend stay to 07/20 and it’s 79

All other resorts are waitlist; kidani had 2 nights.

Looking for 1 or 2 nights in September, Friday for Mickey’s Not So Scary. 2 adults, 1 child age 12. Moderate or higher resort

Here's what I found:
Studios: 09/15 and 09/16 available at Old Key West Only for 26 pts total
1BR: 09/15 only at Bay Lake 44 pts, 09/15 only at Riviera 46 pts, and 09/15 only at Grand Floridian 48 pts.

LMK if you are interested. Thx
We would be interested in OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter