• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 100 SSR points for rent $18 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I'm looking for either a studio or a 1 bedroom at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club from December 12 - 18 ( 6 nights).
No view preference. 2 adults.
Thank you!!

Hello everyone! I have 220 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $18 pp 220 points are from the current use year (June 2022).

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 07/24/2022 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 03/24/2022.

I have a positive rental history on this board. A PM will get answered quicker. Please reach out with any questions and/or your requests.

A few notes - Bookings within the next few months are hard to come by, especially in December. More flexible availability starts in February...so plan ahead for more choices of dates and rooms!!

When sending me your request, please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • More than one resort to check will give me more flexibility
  • Dates in/out, # of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract. Thanks so much!!
Hello! We are planning a last minute fall break trip and hoping to find a one or two bedroom at any property for the dates of October 12-17 OR October October 14-19. We will have 2 adults and 2 children (ages 16 and 17). Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks!

Beckie

Hello! We are planning a last minute fall break trip and hoping to find a one or two bedroom at any property for the dates of October 12-17 OR October October 14-19. We will have 2 adults and 2 children (ages 16 and 17). Fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks!

Beckie
Hi Beckie,
I'm sorry but online the 18th is available. I checked all resorts 1-br and 2-br for both of your sets of dates. Sorry...I can't believe how booked up everything is!

Hi I am looking to stay at Bay Lake Tower Two Bedroom Theme Park View for Feb 14 - 18, 2023
4 adults
3 kids
1 infant
Thank you
Vince
Grand Floridian or Polynesian also acceptable

Hi Vince,
I just checked Bay Lake. Your dates are available. Theme park view is 257 points, Lake view is 210 points. I only have 220 points to sell. I just saw your note about GF or Poly, so I'll take a look at that right now and send you a message in a few minutes

Hi I am looking to stay at Bay Lake Tower Two Bedroom Theme Park View for Feb 14 - 18, 2023
4 adults
3 kids
1 infant
Thank you
Vince
Grand Floridian or Polynesian also acceptable
Hi Vince,
I just checked Bay Lake. Your dates are available. Theme park view is 257 points, Lake view is 210 points. I only have 220 points to sell.

GF and Poly do not have all 4 of your nights availalble.

Hello, are these points available for transfer? I'm looking to transfer 40 points. Thank you!

Hello! Looking for a *very* last minute stay anywhere at WDW for August 31-September 6, or any available nights on those dates. 2 adults. Thank you!

Ian

Interested in January 6-8 or 7-9 any resort studio 2 adults :) thank you! We have rented many times successfully in the past

Hello everyone! I have 100 points to rent. Saratoga Springs is my home resort. $18 pp Points are from the current use year (June 2022).

Points can be booked (as of today) with check in date as far out as 07/30/2022 at Saratoga. All other resorts can be booked on a “7-month out” basis. As of today, I can book resorts other than Saratoga with a check in date as far out as 03/30/2022.

I have a positive rental history on this board. A PM will get answered quicker. Please reach out with any questions and/or your requests.

A few notes - Bookings within the next few months are hard to come by, especially in December. More flexible availability starts in February...so plan ahead for more choices of dates and rooms!!

When sending me your request, please include the following:
  • Resort preference
  • More than one resort to check will give me more flexibility
  • Dates in/out, # of nights
  • Accommodation size (studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom)
  • View preference, if any.
  • Number of occupants; adults and children
I accept PayPal, Venmo and Zelle. 100% payment is required within 2 business days of receiving a DVC confirmation number.

Once we reach an agreement, I will send out a contract. Thanks so much!!
PM sent!

Hello. Looking for Grand Floridian or Boardwalk studio for two nights checking in February 10, 2023 and checking out February 12, 2023. Thank you! Poly, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge ok too. Thanks!

Hello. Looking for Grand Floridian or Boardwalk studio for two nights checking in February 10, 2023 and checking out February 12, 2023. Thank you! Poly, Bay Lake Tower, Beach Club, or Wilderness Lodge ok too. Thanks!
Sorry, I just saw this now. However, I did look up your request and there are no studios available for both nights at the places you requested. Here's what is avaialble:
Animal Kingdom - Kidani 40 pts
OKW 32
Riviera 52 pts

LMK if you would like any of those and if possible, could you PM me (I get a notification with a PM and will answer quickly)

Thx

Hi! Any availability anywhere for a studio for either 11/4-11/7 or 11/4-11/9? Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter