Points for Rent: 1000+Available @ $19 & $20 pt - Boardwalk (BWV), Bay Lake Tower (BLT), Old Key West (OKW), Saratoga Springs (SSR) and Vero Beach (VB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Paul!

I know you may have to wait a couple of weeks to book what I would want. I am checking if you would be interested in renting to me if there is availability when it opens up and how much it would be. I am interested in a 1 bdrm at the Grand Californian for Sept.13-18th. There would be 4, possibly 5, Disney adults in the room. Thank you!

Hi Paul!

I know you may have to wait a couple of weeks to book what I would want. I am checking if you would be interested in renting to me if there is availability when it opens up and how much it would be. I am interested in a 1 bdrm at the Grand Californian for Sept.13-18th. There would be 4, possibly 5, Disney adults in the room. Thank you!
Hello. Yes. Thank you for your interest. I will be glad to try and help you. Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss further. Thank you.
Paul

Hello. Yes. Thank you for your interest. I will be glad to try and help you. Please feel free to PM me and we can discuss further. Thank you.
Paul
Hi Paul, thanks for wanting to help. Another member kindly looked for me to see if there was availability for when we wanted to go and there isn't for what we want. So I think we will table the dream of the Grand Californian for this trip at least. Thank you for being willing though, I do appreciate it.

Hey there, Paul! How many boardwalk points do you have? We are looking for approximately 184 for an October booking. It is currently available.

Hello, I am looking for 2 std, studio rooms at OKW, 12/29-1/1/25. I believe its 66 points each room. Please let me know if you have the points available.
Thanks,
Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter