• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent - 1000 BWV, 150 AKV, 120 BLT and Misc Others $18-$22pp.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I would like to rent out my points noted above. It will be

$18 for any reservation within the 7 months window,
$18 for other reservations beyond the 7 months window if they are not for BWV, BCV, AKV, or BLT
$20 for BWV reservations beyond the 7 months window,
$21 for BLT and AKV beyond the 7 months window

Min. points for each reservation is 100 points.

I ask for 50% as a deposit after the reservation is confirmed, and the other 50% is due 90 days prior to checkin. PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle are preferred.

Cancellation - the points are yours until they expire. I can make changes to the reservation depending on availability.

I have rented many times, please pm me if you have any questions :)

Thanks so much for checking!!

Last edited:

$18 for other reservations beyond the 7 months window if they are not for BWV, BCV, AKV, or BLT
$22 for BCV beyond the 7 months window.

I ask for 50% as a deposit after the reservation is confirmed, and the other 50% is due 90 days prior to checkin. PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle are preferred.
In
Cancellation - the points are yours until they expire. I can make changes to the reservation depending on availability.

Would you do transfer points? Looking for a May 2025 trip at BWV

The 7 month window for my trip is on the 13th..so might be checking for Poly April 13 to 21 studio.. hope there's availability then

The 7 month window for my trip is on the 13th..so might be checking for Poly April 13 to 21 studio.. hope there's availability then
Please pm me when you are ready. Hopefully they are still available (there is availability currently).

Hello, I'm looking for a 2 bedroom value at Jambo on 8/25-8/30/24. Should be 145 points. Is it too soon to look?

Hi. I'm looking to rent points for BWV or BCV studio Sept 26- 28 this year if there are any rooms that become available. May be flexible dates that week if room available then. Thank you.

Hey! Im looking to rent a studio from 10/22 - 10/27 at BCV or BWV. Please let me know if you have anything available :)

Hi, I am looking for a stay in a Boulder Ridge Studio : Arrive 20th Apr and Check out on 3rd May (245 points according to the DVC Resale calculator). Would you be able to assist? Ex DVC owner and experienced renter. Regards

Greetings...I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa at SSR w/ a Monday, 1/29 arrival and a Saturday, 2/3 departure. Based on my calculations (the points change on 2/1) that would be a total of 171 points (M/T/W = 32 x 3 = 96, Th = 36, F = 39, Total = 171. I am an experienced renter.

Hello, I need to rent 406 points for Aulani 3/15-22/2024 7 nights total. Dates are fixed. I can only pay $11 pp ($4466 total), I realize that is below your asking price but thought I would ask anyway. I am currently staying there the week prior and checking out on 3/15/24 but need to extend one more week. Please let me know if your willing. THANKS!

Hi!
I am hoping to book a stay from 11/8/23 - 11/12/23. Resorts are extremely booked during this time, so I'm not picky with what resort ends up having availability! We are a group of 4 people. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter