Points for Rent: $10pp, 84 to 284 pts, any resort, use by June 1 '09

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellbelle1971

7 young DIS-ers in our castle
I have 84 points for use before June 1, 2009, plus up to 200 more points that can be used up until Dec. 1, 2009. Home resort is SSR, but the 84 points can be used at any resort with availability at this point. (We're within the 7 month window.) I really want to rent the whole 84 points in a single reservation, so I've priced them lower than usual at $10 per point.

I'm happy to provide references from previous renters. Payment via paypal.

Hi!
I'm new at this, so please bare with me... We would like to go to AKL January 5th for 3 nights. We would need three Savanna View studios. Would your points work for this? Please fill me in. Thanks!!!

Carol

We are looking for 5 nights January 24 departing 29th BWV BCV or any deluxe really, just prefer BW or BC...

Looking for May 14th-17th at BCV for a 1 or 2bdrm with DDP for 3 adults 1 child, hope you can help

sent a pm.

Need reservation for May 26-28 akv studio concierge or studio savanna view in kidani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter