Points for rent $11.50 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, my family will not be able to use our points this year so I am putting them up for rent.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs so I can book out to ten months for SSprings, all other resorts seven months. If you are looking to book Alunai for the summertime they are pretty much all booked up so those requests will be hard to get. 11.50 a point, and Paypal is the preferred way of transaction. I have 400 points to rent.

PM me. David
Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom for SSR the week of May8-15 2016.
Thanks
Lynnerivera@hotmail.com

Good day. Any availability for BLT 1BR (standard view).. looking any saturday-saturday September or October?
Thanks.

Anything available Oct 2-9? Preferably AK, or possibly Boardwalk standard

Last edited:
Hello! We are looking for availability for a studio for Labor Day 9/2- 9/5, 3 nights.

Also for 10/7-10/10, 3 nights. Thank you!

Hi David, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?

Hi David, I'm looking at Aulani, checking-in on any of these dates: 7/22, 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/26, 7/27 for 1 or 2 nights, any type of room. Do you see anything?

Hi everyone, my family will not be able to use our points this year so I am putting them up for rent.
My home resort is Saratoga Springs so I can book out to ten months for SSprings, all other resorts seven months. If you are looking to book Alunai for the summertime they are pretty much all booked up so those requests will be hard to get. 11.50 a point, and Paypal is the preferred way of transaction. I have 400 points to rent.

PM me. David

Hello! We are looking for availability for a studio for Labor Day 9/2- 9/5, 3 nights.

Also for 10/7-10/10, 3 nights. Thank you!
For Labor day weekend the following as availability,
BLT, AKV-K, BWV, OKW, SS, and WL

For October there is no availability for Studios

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter