• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent@$11 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAtella

Earning My Ears
Hello,
I have 166 points to rent at $11 per point. My home resort is the Wilderness Lodge with a use year of Dec 2011 to rent. I can book for any other resort, 7 months out. 50% up front once reservation has been confirmed and 50% 60 days prior to check in. I will email the confirmation and mail hard copy. Please include how many people and ages of children, if any. You can also send me an email to Shelly427@hotmail.com
Payment options: pay pal or money order

Thanks and have a magical day!:cloud9:
Shelly
email: shelly427@hotmail.com

I am interested in renting points for a studio 10/12/11 - 10/16/11.

Order of preference:

Beach Club
Boardwalk
Bay Lake
Wilderness Lodge
SSR
Old Key West
AKV

I can send you any info you require. Thanks!!

I'm contacting dvc now and will be in touch. I will send you a pm.

Thanks,
Shelly

Points are still available. Please send requests for dates after Dec 1. Thank you

anything available 10-7-10-9 BLT POLY or BWV. Would likelong monorail if possible. 6 ad 2 ch 1 inf
thanks

looking for AK Studio savannah for 10/7 - 10/11 68 points OR Boardwalk Studio preferred - 62 points.

I can only take requests for reservations after Dec 1, 2011 due to my use yr beginning Dec 1. I still have 310 points to rent. Please send me a PM or email shelly427@hotmail.com

thank you!

Shelly

I am looking for 2 studio units at OKW for January 6-9.

Thanks

Mike

We would have 2 adults in each room for a total of 4 and 1 child (3 yr old). no magical express or dining plan. We are not particular on the resort. Lowest point value available. Animal Kingdom would be 1st choice.

There will be 2 adults in each room. Do not need the Dining Plan. We will be using the Magical Express, but flights have not been finalized yet. Thanks.

I am looking for 2 studio units at OKW for January 6-9.

Thanks

Mike

My points are still available for rent. Please email or send a pm. Thanks, shelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter