Points for Rent 110+ SSR ($17/pt)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights beginning March 17, 2024. Dates are little flexible. A studio for three people - myself and my two adult children. Prefer BWV or BCV or Poly or GF.

Thanks!

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any availability for five nights beginning March 17, 2024. Dates are little flexible. A studio for three people - myself and my two adult children. Prefer BWV or BCV or Poly or GF.

Thanks!
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately I don’t have any points available that early in 2024 due to use year restrictions. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Hello! Looking for:
12/1 - 12/6
One bedroom in either SSR, Riveria or equivalent?
SSR is available and I would have the points for that, either 130 points or 150 points depending on which view you wanted. Any other resort (including Riviera) I’d have to wait until the 7 month mark. Let me know if you want to move forward.

Would you be willing to transfer the 100 SSR points? I am also a member just need some additional point for a vacation.

What is the use year? I need them for Dec 2024/Jan 2025

Would you be willing to transfer the 100 SSR points? I am also a member just need some additional point for a vacation.

What is the use year? I need them for Dec 2024/Jan 2025
I admittedly don't know much about the transfer process or how the points are usable, but I'm hesitant to go that route. But the use year I'm currently pulling from is June 2025. DM me if you need more info.

Hello, I am looking for a point transfer for 5 points add another night to my reservation for January 2024.
I am a DVC member and already included buying the 24 points from DVC in my calculations, but still need 5 more. Just wondering if you have 5 points to sell for transfer.
Thank you for your consideration :)

Hello, I am looking for a point transfer for 5 points add another night to my reservation for January 2024.
I am a DVC member and already included buying the 24 points from DVC in my calculations, but still need 5 more. Just wondering if you have 5 points to sell for transfer.
Thank you for your consideration :)
Unfortunately I don't have points available early enough to cover a Jan 24 reservation. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Available Points Updated. Points for Rent. Home Resorts are BRV ($19/point) and SSR ($17.50/point). Have about 350 000 BRV points and about 110 SSR points available. Good at BRV and SSR up to 11 months out and all other DVC resorts up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6+ years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo preferred. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ
Hello, What’s your use year? Would you be willing to transfer?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter