Points For Rent--112 points for rent @ 12.50 pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krischaser

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hello-- we have 112 points for rent at $12.00 per point. We have rented several times :). Points must be used by September 30, 2016. We use PayPal for payment. If you are looking to rent please email me at Dulakris@aol.com with dates, names, ages and address of people in the reservation along with preferred resort.
Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Bump :). I have been checking for people but nobody is serious after doing all the checking so I'm bumping :)

Hello-- we have 112 points for rent at $12.50 per point. We have rented several times :). Points must be used by September 30, 2016. We use PayPal for payment. If you are looking to rent please email me at Dulakris@aol.com with dates, names, ages and address of people in the reservation along with preferred resort.

Sent an email for a fast-approaching trip! Can't wait to hear back!
Gayle

Still available...I need just 20 points to complete a reservation Sept 25 to 28. Can these points be transferred to my dvc account

Hello-- we have 112 points for rent at $12.50 per point. We have rented several times :). Points must be used by September 30, 2016. We use PayPal for payment. If you are looking to rent please email me at Dulakris@aol.com with dates, names, ages and address of people in the reservation along with preferred resort.
sent you an email need to know quickly, for june 17-19th. thanks!

hello! I am looking to complete a ressie. I am renting points .

I will be staying at AKV Kidani Studio Savanna View need one more night

Saturday night July 16 to check out July 17th.

Would you please check for availability for me?

Thanks so much!

Do you still have points available? I am going to the Night of Joy and need 3 nights at Animal Kingdom. Thanks, Tara

ISO BWV for July 20. Please PM me if you'd consider looking into this for me. Thanks!

Sent you an email. July 28 - Aug. 2nd (5 nights) for 4 ppl @ OKW Studio or a split stay w/AKV studio. Thank you!

Bumping--- all still available. I've had many inquires of checking dates but no commitments. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter