• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent**120 Points Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney323

Earning My Ears
We have 120 DVC points available for Rent (not transfer). These points must be used by December 1, 2010. Stay on property in a Deluxe DVC Resort for a savings of more than half!
$10 per point. Would like to sell all 120 at once but can be flexible.

Please let me know the dates you are looking at and how many people, also do you want a Studio or a One Bedroom.

Please email me at tastefulandrea@yahoo.com

interested in may 2010 - i realize its right around the corner but just decided to change our plans from a fall disney trip to a spring disney trip.

interested in sat 5/21 - check out fri 5/28.

if you still have points available for purchase. i am not a dvc member so would need you to make reservations etc.

first choice would be a studio at the boardwalk villas - would consider 1 bedroom if not too costly.

beach club would be my next choice. can you tell me if you think this is something you would consider due to the time crunch? rented before and it worked out great.

you can email or call me if interested.

susie
203/881-3592

:mickeyjum:mickeyjum:smickey::smickey::tigger::tigger:
I am looking for 82-94 points between June 10th through June 16th (6 nights). If I am correct, the Animal Kingdom is 82 points for the 6 nights and 94 for the OKW. What would you charge? I wanted to pay $8 per point. Thanks!!

ACnurse777...Thank you for your interest but we are looking for $10 per point. Let me know if you'd like me to check something out for you.
~Andrea

Hi Are they still available? We were thinking of coming September 5th thru September 9th. We would like the treehouse villas if they are available it would be for ten people. You can e-mail me at ogutierrezattarrantcounty.com
thanks
Olga

Looking for a value or standard studio at AK for Sunday Oct 17- Friday October 22 (5 nights)... Open to spend no more than $10/point.

Any availability for those days?

Brad

Hi,
Unfortunatley, OKW doesn't have any availability for that time. The only hotel that has availabiltiy for those dates in a Studio is Saratoga Springs.
Let me know if that interests you and I can go ahead and book it if you'd like.
~andrea

I just sent you an email. I am interested in May 12-19 (we just decided to book a trip last minute!) We are not DVC members though--would this be a problem?

Hello there!

We would like to use 109 points please!

AKV Jambo Value Studio Oct. 12-17, 2010

BLT MKV Studio Oct.17-20, 2010

Please contact me at 615-419-3626.

We have excellent DVC references.

Thanks,

Jenni

Looking for checking 9/19 check out 9/23
Tree house villa would be 120.

Can't PM yet

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lyn D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter